Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn Believes Ryder, Not Berlanga, is Next Fight For Munguia

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Hearn Believes Ryder, Not Berlanga, is Next Fight For Munguia

The storyline practically wrote itself. Two young, hungry, up-and-coming fighters with a ton to give and even more to prove? It was perfect. The natural rivalry shared between Puerto Rican and Mexican fighters added more fuel to the fire. There was no need to sell fans on an Edgar Berlanga vs. Jaime Munguia showdown. Simply put, they were destined to get it on.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Win 30 fights, lose a big fight, and become a gatekeeper. Recipe for success and activity in boxing.

Comment

"I think he (Berlanga) feels and his team feel that they want one more fight before Munguia." - Eddie Hearn

C'mon Brooklyn! No Bueno! All that talking, and for what? Now you need one more fight? If this statement from Hearn is false, you need to clear that up ASAP!!!

Comment

Ryder deserves this opportunity he will beat mungo, set up a few good paydays, I highly respect his professionalism.

Comment

Munguia will lose to Ryder

Comment

Hearn likes his gate keepers , like Whyte and Ryder he can then squeeze more juice out of his cash cows .Saying that I wish Ryder all the best , he's not a 'named' high profile fighter like the much weaker Eubank Jr. so has to do it the hard way, (the right way!).
            Last edited by thack; 09-27-2023, 07:24 AM.
            STREET CLEANER STREET CLEANER likes this.

Comment

Hearn thinks that Berlanga will loose. Ryder is a tougher opponent regardless and it is a fight that any of those two can win.

Comment

Originally posted by TreD View Post
                Win 30 fights, lose a big fight, and become a gatekeeper. Recipe for success and activity in boxing.
                I'll say win 30 fights, lose against a cash cow and became the measuring stick of the division. Like you said, recipe for success.
                TreD TreD likes this.

Comment

Working...
                X