Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone Seen Alvarez IRL Offline

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Movie stars and boxers LIE 90% about their height. Usually they add 2 inches.
    Everyone thinks I’m 6 foot. When I tell them my height they think im lying. Cause they are delusional about their height as well. Im honest. I don’t care

Comment

Originally posted by Silence View Post
      Canelo and Crawford size comparison via their only common opponent.

Two weigh-ins' camera distance is the same.

2023-09-27-03-43-11-706.jpg

Canelo and Crawford scaled.

2023-09-27-04-10-27-515.jpg

Face offs.

2023-09-27-02-43-27-209.jpg

Million dollar question: Is Canelo really bigger than Crawford -without his extra muscles to fight bigger bois?-

great, great example.

They are haters , they invented that stu.pid lie that Canelo Is a King Kong weight bully to minimize his successful and career.

He Is a small man destroying bigger champions.

In boxing the reach Is pretty important, and more when you face elite opposition.

I want to see Crawford or Inoue fighting against way bigger elite Champions than they.

Comment

maxresdefault.jpg haney looks taller than loma and loma fans like to point out that he looks the shorter guy in his fights, same with canelo fans, try telling loma to go back to 126 or canelo to go to 154, they cant, they probably cant even make 130 or 160 ever again so they are not small for their classes in that case

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post

yeah but thats not true. he was always bigger than ggg. he was just lying in order to duck him. he literally came down from super middle to fight ggg. he was simply draining himself all those years which makes him fighting floyd at 152 so hilarious. floyd knew all this too
          Thats only true in your imagination.

canelo was always the lighter guy vs Golovkin and thats why he was faster in foot and hands.

You are a lier.

Look the frame of both fighters, the legs, arms and chest.

GGG looked a little more heavy .

No way in hell canelo was heavier than ggg.

Stop

Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Smash View Post
            maxresdefault.jpg​​​​​ haney looks taller than loma and loma fans like to point out that he looks the shorter guy in his fights, same with canelo fans, try telling loma to go back to 126 or canelo to go to 154, they cant, they probably cant even make 130 or 160 ever again so they are not small for their classes in that case
            You’d be surprised then. They could make those weight if they wanted to. Hopkins at 40 went down to 156 just to mess with Oscar, to 175 for Tarver at 41, then to 170 for Pavlik/Winky. It’s called dieting. With a nutritionist/dietician those guy’s make those weights “easy”, to cite the weight bullies upon hiring a nutritionist.

You’d think Donaire could never make 118 again at 35, having last fought there at 28 years of age. Yet he did. Fighter’s just don’t like to lose their gains. Like Ward and Crawford say before even moving up: “When I go up I’m not coming back down.” Canelo likes 168lbs because he says it’s comfortable and easy to make. And anyone here think Lomachenko goes through the sht Jermaine Ortiz goes through to make weight (there’s a video on youtube on it), and has he ever looked like the undead like Haney does? These guys are not the same size. Understand that anyone can gain or lose weight, and it’s just a matter of how much are you willing to lose/gain. Lomachenko and Canelo are confident enough, like Pacquiao that they don’t feel a need to be much bigger than their opponents.

Nvm that Canelo frequently uses weight restrictions (since 160lbs), which if he was as big as some of you think, would be putting a restriction on himself. Anyway. A weightclass should be balanced between a reasonable weight (that can be made without dying) and your fighter’s relative length. This is why prospects are fed comparative midgets. Guys like Lomachenko and Canelo are highly underrated because most casuals don’t realise the difficulties in overcoming the big length disadvantages these guy’s often face. Usyk another.
            Last edited by SplitSecond; 09-27-2023, 12:46 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by SplitSecond View Post

You’d be surprised then. They could make those weight if they wanted to.

I'm not convinced about that at all, just because some try it and may be fighting above where they can make doesnt mean loma and canelo could do it imo, canelo has said he cant make 160 anymore as far as i know, if skinny canelo at 154 is hitting 174 at one point fight night u think he can now make 160 again, seems mad to me anyway, id say he would be a shell of himself if he tried that, no punch resistance at all quite possibly

Comment

Originally posted by SplitSecond View Post

You’d be surprised then. They could make those weight if they wanted to. Hopkins at 40 went down to 156 just to mess with Oscar, to 175 for Tarver at 41, then to 170 for Pavlik/Winky. It’s called dieting. With a nutritionist/dietician those guy’s make those weights “easy”, to cite the weight bullies upon hiring a nutritionist.

You’d think Donaire could never make 118 again at 35, having last fought there at 28 years of age. Yet he did. Fighter’s just don’t like to lose their gains. Like Ward and Crawford say before even moving up: “When I go up I’m not coming back down.” Canelo likes 168lbs because he says it’s comfortable and easy to make. And anyone here think Lomachenko goes through the sht Jermaine Ortiz goes through to make weight (there’s a video on youtube on it), and has he ever looked like the undead like Haney does? These guys are not the same size. Understand that anyone can gain or lose weight, and it’s just a matter of how much are you willing to lose/gain. Lomachenko and Canelo are confident enough, like Pacquiao that they don’t feel a need to be much bigger than their opponents.

Nvm that Canelo frequently uses weight restrictions (since 160lbs), which if he was as big as some of you think, would be putting a restriction on himself. Anyway. A weightclass should be balanced between a reasonable weight (that can be made without dying) and your fighter’s relative length. This is why prospects are fed comparative midgets. Guys like Lomachenko and Canelo are highly underrated because most casuals don’t realise the difficulties in overcoming the big length disadvantages these guy’s often face. Usyk another.
                Amazing if this applies to Alvarez

Super fight Alvarez VS Terence @ Middleweight

Comment

Originally posted by Mexican_Puppet View Post

great, great example.

They are haters , they invented that stu.pid lie that Canelo Is a King Kong weight bully to minimize his successful and career.

He Is a small man destroying bigger champions.

In boxing the reach Is pretty important, and more when you face elite opposition.

I want to see Crawford or Inoue fighting against way bigger elite Champions than they.
                  I scaled them again.

It's clear Crawford is as big as Canelo. If they fight, morons will get shocked at weigh-in and face off.

2023-09-27-23-09-35-218.jpg

Comment

Working...
                  X