Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Zerafa: When The Tim Tszyu Fight Happens, It Will Be a Massive Event

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Timur78 View Post

I'm from Australia. I don't think anybody wants to see this fight.
    Okay.

Just makes me wonder where Zerafa's confidence is coming from in terms of seeing himself as some great rival to Tzsyu.

Comment

I'm from Australia. I don't think anybody wants to see this fight.
      Apparently PPV moguls feel differently as the word is they'll pay huge dollars if Zerafa wins a world title for him and Tszyu and you'll be paying too mate!!

Comment

Zerafa is just a grossly over hyped club fighter. No one wants to see Tszyu fight him. Probably not even Aussie fans.

Comment

This clout-chasing doesn’t stop from Zerafa. He can see astronomical amounts of money. Tszyu has bigger fish to fry, there's no reason for him to regress into this fight.

Comment

Originally posted by crisantonio917 View Post

Apparently PPV moguls feel differently as the word is they'll pay huge dollars if Zerafa wins a world title for him and Tszyu and you'll be paying too mate!!
            Ok. But Zerafa is basic and I'm positive that nobody in Australia knows his name.
            I think Lara beats Garcia. Either way Zerafa has no business being in the same ring with either one or Tszyu.

Comment

Originally posted by maguirre View Post
              Okay.

Just makes me wonder where Zerafa's confidence is coming from in terms of seeing himself as some great rival to Tzsyu.
              Yeah, I'm not sure. Probably financially motivated.

Zerafa went life and death with 147lbs Horn (2nd fight), while Tszyu just retired Horn.

Comment

Originally posted by BLASTER1 View Post

Im Aussie. The only reason I would watch us to watch Zerafa get knocked out.
                I think he's Rubbed Tszyu team wrong though cause i have heard tbem say they will never do business again unless he's a belt holder.
                Don't blame Team Tszyu when he's backed out off 2 fights after agreeing to them both
                Yeah, I remember that story now.
                BLASTER1 BLASTER1 likes this.

Comment

Yeah, I remember that story now.
                  Yer Zerafa is just clout chasing Imo.
                  Hes trying to stay relevant. Maybe he's been told to Mention Tszyu by his Promoter.
                  Either way unless he holds a championship belt hes not getting a fight
                  Timur78 Timur78 likes this.

Comment

Working...
                  X