Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Zerafa: When The Tim Tszyu Fight Happens, It Will Be a Massive Event

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Zerafa: When The Tim Tszyu Fight Happens, It Will Be a Massive Event

Middleweight contender Michael Zerafa is still keeping a close eye on his Australian rival, junior middleweight star Tim Tszyu. According to Zerafa, he's now aligned with Premier Boxing Champions and is guaranteed a crack at the winner of Erislandy Lara vs. Danny Garcia, who are slated to collide later this year for the WBA middleweight title.
    [Click Here To Read More]

A tune up at best.
    tszyu isn’t in need of one, and he’s ascended well beyond the level of zerafa.
    zerafa had his chance and pulled from the fight.

Comment

Wonder if he’s fighting Castano? Any other Argentinian fighters signed with PBC around Middleweight?

Comment

Depends if Aussies want to see this meaningless fight.

How about you and Harrison for a PBC undercard?

Comment

How to put on a hoodie (part 1)

Comment

Its an Aussie thing, but I'll give Zarafa credit for going on the road. Tim hasn't come near the talent Zarafa has faced in the lions den.

Comment

if zerafa can get a title at 160 it might be a massive event but otherwise i think tim has moved on

Comment

Zerafa who?

Comment

Originally posted by maguirre View Post
                  Depends if Aussies want to see this meaningless fight.

How about you and Harrison for a PBC undercard?
                  I'm from Australia. I don't think anybody wants to see this fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Timur78 View Post

I'm from Australia. I don't think anybody wants to see this fight.
                    Im Aussie. The only reason I would watch us to watch Zerafa get knocked out.
                    I think he's Rubbed Tszyu team wrong though cause i have heard tbem say they will never do business again unless he's a belt holder.
                    Don't blame Team Tszyu when he's backed out off 2 fights after agreeing to them both

Comment

Working...
                    X