Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Conor Benn Vows Return To Welterweight If Eubank Jr. Fight Doesn't Come Back Around

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Conor Benn Vows Return To Welterweight If Eubank Jr. Fight Doesn't Come Back Around

ORLANDO - Conor Benn felt good at a career-highest weight but can see a return to his natural welterweight frame in his near future. Only one notable exception will keep the Brit from moving down and perhaps will result in another move upward--
    [Click Here To Read More]

He’s trash. Who cares what weight he’s at he’s still going to be trash.
    Smash Smash likes this.

Comment

Stay in Muuurica! Entitled to cheat, no drugs & no ko, not shocked.

Benn, unless you prove how you twice Injested drugs & your innocent we don't want you here.

Give both benn & matchroom 5 year's.

Comment

Jr. has already stated that until you clear your name with the BBBOC and the strict liability that runs with that i.e. how to drugs got into your body then he doesn't want to know. In fact he went further you ARE juicing ! Hearn the mouth has obviously been warned that if he promoted such a farce ( even without the drugs!) so he sent in his employee Frank Smith instead, he too would be liable unless Jr is prepared too to rip up his licence as arrogant Benn did and tell the board to do one....not bad for a guy caught twice and never beaten anyone!
        Last edited by thack; 09-25-2023, 07:39 AM.

Comment

Boxingscene.com should be ashamed of how much attention they give to someone who is considered a cheat. There are about 25,000 active boxers. You really have to talk about Conner Benn? Is Eddie in your pocket?

He deserves due process, but writing articles about him, while neglecting a plethora of boxers who receive no attention, is shameful and irresponsible journalism, especially if you care about keeping this sport clean...
          Smash Smash thack thack CarlW CarlW like this.

Comment

They're just going to ignore the eggs after one cherry pick? They got the camels nose through the eye of the needle, Now they're going to shove the whole camel through? Is that it?

Comment

Hey Boxingscene why would you cover this cheat

Comment

Conor Benn Vows Return To Welterweight If Eubank Jr. Fight Doesn't Come Back Around
                --------------------------------

Oh trust me, the Eubank Jr. fight will come back around sooner than you expected. In fact, it will most likely be made next. Just seeing that Sauerland fellow... oh man I see an opportunist preying on fans' baser instincts, best way I can describe it. Not to mention Hearn's.

Comment

Working...
                X