Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Richardson Hitchins Doesn't Believe Teofimo Lopez Is On His Level

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Richardson Hitchins Doesn't Believe Teofimo Lopez Is On His Level

It's been a bit of a slow route Richardson Hitchins. The former Olympian believes he has all the talent in the world but is simply waiting for the right moment to prove that he belongs.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I was thinking the other way around. Hutchinson sure does chat a lot for a prospect with no power
    charliepaerker charliepaerker likes this.

Comment

Reminds me of Haney but with less clinching.

Comment

Slow your roll Hitchins, although you have great boxing skill's, Lopez isn't an easy out for anyone.
        How well you do against Zepeda in tonight's fight, will let us know how good your chances of beating Lopez are.
        Judging by the way Kambosos, busted up Lopez' face, and seeing how you dominated Bauza.
        Your chances of beating Lopez are really good, concentrate on getting Zepeda out of the way first, and then talk about fighting Lopez!

Comment

Originally posted by Boricua181 View Post
          Slow your roll Hitchins, although you have great boxing skill's, Lopez isn't an easy out for anyone.
          How well you do against Zepeda in tonight's fight, will let us know how good your chances of beating Lopez are.
          Judging by the way Kambosos, busted up Lopez' face, and seeing how you dominated Bauza.
          Your chances of beating Lopez are really good, concentrate on getting Zepeda out of the way first, and then talk about fighting Lopez!
          For sure. I think Hitchins might have the best fundamentals at 140, but not sure how his chin is in the pro's. I remember him giving boots a tough fight back in 2015 in the amateurs, but he ended up getting dropped. Teo's a good fighter.. but he'll lose again. Zepeda might be a tough fight tonight

Comment

Originally posted by ifc View Post
            Reminds me of Haney but with less clinching.
            wtf reminds you of Haney how, they both fight absolutely differently?

Comment

Originally posted by messi807 View Post

For sure. I think Hitchins might have the best fundamentals at 140, but not sure how his chin is in the pro's. I remember him giving boots a tough fight back in 2015 in the amateurs, but he ended up getting dropped. Teo's a good fighter.. but he'll lose again. Zepeda might be a tough fight tonight
              Teofimo is definitely going to lose again, he has flaws that the best fighters at 140 pounds are going to exploit.
              I'm definitely looking forward to watching Hitchins vs Zepeda, it should be a hell of a fight that's supported by a damn good under card.

Comment

and what level is that? you are both the practically the same age, the difference is teofimo is a 2 weight world champ who beat two lineal hof fighters and multiple world champions whereas you've done nothing special
                charliepaerker charliepaerker likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by ThunderFists View Post
                  and what level is that? you are both the practically the same age, the difference is teofimo is a 2 weight world champ who beat two lineal hof fighters and multiple world champions whereas you've done nothing special
                  I’m sure he means ability wise.

Comment

Working...
                  X