Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Thurman on Claressa Shields: She Ain't Ever Seen No World Class Footwork Like [Mine]

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
    I think this fight would get so much attention if it got made. We are in a peak novelty fight time in boxing history & this fight could be the Battle of the ***es of a new age if promoted well.

Not too mention with all this trans athlete sh^t I think this would get max attention by the media & casuals.

Keef can only use his jab if he wants, but he should be down to collect every penny from this fight cuz it probably would be one of his biggest paydays if they get the smartest ppl behind it. I'd argue if you get Jake Paul/MVP into this this sh^t could be huge.
    It would be covered like crazy. CNN would make a big "women's advocacy" special out of it, meth to their feminist viewers. Fox News would make a big "men's lose-lose plight" story out of it, meth to their male audience.
    It would dominate social media BS for sure.

Just what our society doesn't need, but like a drug addict we'll may end up consuming it regardless.

Comment

Lucia Rijker lost to a male fighter. Serena Williams acknowledges that the men are on a different level in tennis.

But Claressa Shields has still been getting delusional lately about being able to beat a man, so it would be nice to see her brought back to reality. Even if I wish Thurman was nutting up and fighting someone like Boots instead.

Comment

Originally posted by PunchyPotorff View Post
        Anyone who's on board with this (including overblown ego Thermos)
        is simply a misogynistic fool. Both have huge egos... but this is insanity.
        Why is anyone who supports this misogynistic? It could be argued people who don’t support the idea are misogynists because they believe she can’t compete, which she can’t but that’s by the by.

Why isn’t she misandrist for her constant berating of men and being of the belief she’s better than Thurman,GGG etc etc and I'm sure any male around her weight for that matter and actively has been saying so in the media for years…

If a male fighter at championship level was talking about how much better he was than people in and around their division and wasn’t fighting them, he’d be mocked if he wasn’t fighting them just like Fury is at the moment for his rétarded games and shít talking, why should it be any different for a woman.
        Rebelrbg Rebelrbg likes this.

Comment

Don't do it Thurman--you will be the laughingstock of boxing. This sht is getting crazy, youtube fighters etc.

Comment

"Exhibition" for Charity - Let's go! Jab jab jab!

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
              Lucia Rijker lost to a male fighter
              This is must watch TV for anyone who believes men & women are equal in sports. Rijker was a confirmed bad ass. Never lost a fight in boxing or kickboxing (vs women). Shes a HOFer. And this random unknown dude who iirc had like a dozen amateur fights KO's her like she ain't sh^t.
              Rebelrbg Rebelrbg likes this.

Comment

This could backfire for him, don't rule out some weirdo judges scoring every round for her (he obviously isn't going to try and KO her)

Comment

Sadly, that's where the sport of Boxing stands now ...

Comment

Clarissa Shields would have her ass handed to her.

Comment

Originally posted by vitruvian View Post
                      Keith can get annoying but he's absolutely 100000% correct with everything he said right here. I for one am hoping this gets made. She along with a ton of other females need to be humbled. They're walking around believing too much of this equality stuff. When it comes to being physical the world needs a reality check.
                      200w.gif?cid=6c09b952ybxdtfd9i44img47jxdwe40m88su2jm7h84sz00k&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=200w.gif&ct=g.gif

Comment

Working...
                      X