Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Andre Rozier Believes Daniel Jacobs and Jermall Charlo Should Get It On Next, No Tune Ups

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post
    Danny retired long time ago when he got married.
    Married to who? Danny ain't married

Comment

Originally posted by Hustle View Post

Married to who? Danny ain't married
      He got down we his significant other and every since he lost the boxing drive.

Always been a Jacobs fan, he is a good dude in person also. He hunger for boxing left and his last fights he has performed without passion.
      Last edited by STREET CLEANER; 09-19-2023, 01:37 PM.

Comment

Good fight. Jacobs would beat him in 2019 but it's 50/50 today. Both are finished.

Comment

4-5 years too late. This fight proves nothing now.

Comment

I wanted this fight for years but boxing wants to milk this $#!t to death and as far as I'm concerned now, it died and is just dead. I lost interest. Dont care.

Comment

Hell, I didn't even know that Jacobs fights anymore. Charlo has fought less in the past two years than Danny, but I hear Jermall's name mentioned much more.

Comment

Watching a good painting dry would be more exciting than anything these 2 under achieving, under performing wannabes could dream of… good try Andre…

Comment

I'm always gonna roll with Jacobs. In the last few years, I see him punching different, more arm punching, less snappy. I'll always remember when he vaporized Peter Quillan when he froze his whole body with one shot. It reminded me of Lloyd Marshall when he cracked Freddy Mills and made his body do a similar thing. It was so sharp and sudden that the brain doesn't know what to do for a couple seconds. I think Danny lost that kind of snap on his shots, but I'll always remember that

Comment

Working...
                  X