Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jamaine Ortiz: I'm Not Just Going In There To Fight Shakur For A Check; Unsure About 11/16

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jamaine Ortiz: I'm Not Just Going In There To Fight Shakur For A Check; Unsure About 11/16

Jamaine Ortiz wants to prove himself against Shakur Stevenson. The lightweight contender isn't certain, though, that the timing would be right for him to face Stevenson on November 16. Stevenson still needs an opponent for that date because another unbeaten southpaw, Frank Martin, ultimately decided that he didn't want to fight Stevenson that night soon after their promoters reached an agreement September 5.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I actually wouldn’t mind seeing this fight!

Comment

Stop making excuses Jermaine. You either take the fight or you don’t. You’re gonna have a advantage of being active. Go look at what Andy Ruiz did to Joshua in that first fight because Andy had just come off a fight weeks prior. Now if you’re just scared to get embarrassed by Shakur then say that and case closed
      Last edited by MesicoFistology; 09-13-2023, 07:40 AM.

Comment

They should've made Ortiz vs. Muratalla, instead of Moran!
        Mammoth Mammoth likes this.

Comment

I'd love that fight. Unfortunately for Ortiz he looks like he's outgrown 135. He looks emaciated when he's making weight.

Comment

This guy still trying to fight at 135?

Comment

Plenty of time between now and 11/16 for a training camp

Comment

I like Ortiz’s odds to upset or at least make Shakur look bad. That said, these fooken kids got no fooken drive to fight the best.
                He SHOULD have been training once he heard Shakur was looking for a partner in November. He already knew NO ONE wanted to fight Shakur. If I was him I’d of started training, WAITING for the call OR offering to step in at 1 months notice cause then Shakurs people would have thought they had a PIGEON and GLADLY gave him the fight.
                My opinion, they didn’t offer Ortiz the fight cause he is HIGH RISK. These kids today are stupid and so are their trainers. Can’t think past the silk sheets covering their toes . ZERO HUNGER & ZERO ability to have foresight.
                Last edited by MONGOOSE66; 09-13-2023, 12:35 PM.

Comment

He sounds like a b!t_h not a fighter!

it’s too soon, Get the *** outta here

Comment

Working...
                  X