Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

why is cotto being overlooked and downplayed so much in this fight??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• why is cotto being overlooked and downplayed so much in this fight??

this is pacmans first fight with anyone resembling a boxer since jmm..and cotto fights almost just like him..except he's bigger and stronger..what has pacman done in his last few fights the suggest he will run thru cotto??

pacmans last 3 fights
    david diaz at 135
    oscar at 147
    hatton at 140......

ok not bad

cottos last 3 fights
    margo-147
    jennings-147
    clottey-147

solid fighters at 147..2 of which were title holders..

so why is cotto so overlooked???dont get me wrong pacman is one hell of a fighter but cotto aint no pushover not at all.......

Well don't take the ****** haters/nuthugger serious.

I'm leaning towards Cotto to win this.

Comment

Originally posted by larry x View Post
      this is pacmans first fight with anyone resembling a boxer since jmm
      LOL
      Yeah, I agree. Cotto is the biggest, baddest thing Pac has ever come up against.
      Pac has just looked so good the last three times out, and the aura surrounding him has become so strong, people are kind of just assuming victory. Which is really funny, cause Cotto is an absolute warrior, hurt or cut he is going to make a serious fight out of it.

Comment

Comment

i mean since when did cotto become some punk *****????this is disturbing....no 1 walks thru miguel cotto.

Comment

Originally posted by larry x View Post
            i mean since when did cotto become some punk *****????this is disturbing....no 1 walks thru miguel cotto.
            lol.

You see people saying Pac is going to KO Cotto in 3?

Since when does Pacquiao hit like Tyson that can KO whoever?

Comment

Originally posted by Merseyside View Post
              lmfao...come on a video game...lol

Comment

What the **** has Mayweather done. And these ignorant little bait hate threads you making are getting tiring. Try something new.

Comment

It has to do with what gone on with Cotto after fighting Margarito and what Manny Pacquiao been doing since fighting De La Hoya. Cotto has shown vulnerability while Manny is looking invincible. They have been going in opposite directions.

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
                    What the **** has Mayweather done. And these ignorant little bait hate threads you making are getting tiring. Try something new.
                    this thread has nothing to do with floyd nor is it a bait thread..try and keep up...and stop being so emotional darling..lol..damn some pac fans get emotional any time you ask a simple question....where did i even diss manny??

Comment

Working...
                    X