Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Erickson Lubin Looking To Deliver One-Sided Ass-Whooping To Jesus Ramos Jr.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Erickson Lubin Looking To Deliver One-Sided Ass-Whooping To Jesus Ramos Jr.

Erickson Lubin's slugfest against Sebastian Fundora last year was on the fight-of-the-year contender shortlist. Lubin was ahead on two of the scorecards by one point and even on a third after nine rounds, but he was fading and his face was starting to reconform beyond recognition. His corner ultimately stopped the scrap and saved Lubin from serious damage, and an opportunity to see another fight.
    [Click Here To Read More]

There will be just the other way around Mr Lubin

Comment

i really like Lubin and have followed him since he turned pro (thank Mike Tyson for that) & i was almost shocked to tears after the Charlo fiasco; but he's just not THAT good, and i dont see him getting any better than he is right now. maybe he should go down in weight?

Comment

Often when a fighter say: Erickson Lubin Looking To Deliver One-Sided Ass-Whooping To Jesus Ramos Jr., it's the other way around but I like Lubin but think he's damaged goods and should probably being looking at his next chapter in life.

Comment

Working...
        X