Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Shawn Porter Urges Keith Thurman to Move Up to 154, Questions His Power

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jqSide View Post
    Thurman is not fit to be at 154. His body is only designed for the 147 division. He's small, skinny and he's frail-looking. I've never seen him rehydrate fully so that he's bigger than his opponent on fight night. His skills are his best asset, not his physique.
    Thurman started his career at 154, plus he campaigned at 152 in the amateurs
    Tanksabum Tanksabum likes this.

Comment

I would rather see Spence vs Thurman than Bud rematch. Spence still ducking One Time

Comment

Keith froze himself out with a series of questionable decisions. The names Keith throws out have bigger plans. No big paydays coming and lots of high risk low rewards options. Haggler's silk PGs comment seems appropriate.. Drank his own cool aid and is probably stressing about how he will maintain his lifestyle and not loose the girl.
        BlackRobb BlackRobb likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by jqSide View Post
          Thurman is not fit to be at 154. His body is only designed for the 147 division. He's small, skinny and he's frail-looking. I've never seen him rehydrate fully so that he's bigger than his opponent on fight night. His skills are his best asset, not his physique.
          I don't know about thurman looking frail. He's always looked ripped and muscular to me.

Comment

Thurman should fight that female boxer that way he can actually get a win

Comment

Originally posted by Since1976 View Post
              Keith froze himself out with a series of questionable decisions. The names Keith throws out have bigger plans. No big paydays coming and lots of high risk low rewards options. Haggler's silk PGs comment seems appropriate.. Drank his own cool aid and is probably stressing about how he will maintain his lifestyle and not loose the girl.
              Yep. Ms. Karma Sutra got his nose wide open and he has to pay a high premium to keep her from jumping the fence. It's obvious he no longer wants to fight, but needs the money.

Comment

spence fanbois deep down know that their boi is ducking the one time test

Comment

Working...
                X