Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Edwin De Los Santos Wants Shakur Stevenson Next: "I Want All The Smoke"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Edwin De Los Santos Wants Shakur Stevenson Next: "I Want All The Smoke"

Shakur Stevenson has always shown patience in the ring. His ability to stand directly in front of his opponents while a million hard shots are whizzing by his unprotected chin is a gift. During those heated moments, Stevenson doesn't throw much in return, instead, that patience we discussed earlier is used again, waiting for the perfect time to catch his man in between shots.
    [Click Here To Read More]

"All the smoke" is a worn out, burnt out, overused cliche...give it up already!
    Mammoth Mammoth likes this.

Comment

If Shakur can't fight anyone higher ranked I'm sure he'll look into taking EDLS up on that, but there are several cats ahead of him in the line so EDLS probably needs to enhance his own status vs other guys more than hoping Shakur gives him a call if his 3rd choice next opp falls out.
      Last edited by Eff Pandas; 09-01-2023, 07:18 PM.

Comment

Tank or Shakur should be fighting Santos, he is dangerous so they will avoid him.

Comment

Originally posted by richardt View Post
          "All the smoke" is a worn out, burnt out, overused cliche...give it up already!
          I’m pretty sure he didn’t say this. This was just boxingscene clickbaits. De los Santos doesn’t even speak English. And that’s a English slang

Comment

Originally posted by MesicoFistology View Post
            I’m pretty sure he didn’t say this. This was just boxingscene clickbaits. De los Santos doesn’t even speak English. And that’s a English slang
            Of course he said it, he actually heard Stevenson saying it last November in reference to his name among other fighters Stevenson mentioned! He is on the PBC roster and that saying has been overused ad nauseam in every boxing circle, plus there are translations. I've seen guys who barely speak 10 words of english saying a popular english quote.
            Last edited by richardt; 09-01-2023, 08:35 PM.
            tkoboxingscene tkoboxingscene likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by richardt View Post

Of course he said it, he actually heard Stevenson saying it last November in reference to his name among other fighters Stevenson mentioned! He is on the PBC roster and that saying has been overused ad nauseam in every boxing circle, plus there are translations. I've seen guys who barely speak 10 words of english saying a popular english quote.
              Should've ignored that guy, he dumb...

Comment

Don't know how you can make that fight happen. Shakur is with Top Rank.
                Why not Tank Davis your fellow PBC fighter? It's an in-house fight.

Why are these PBC fighters calling out fights they knew are not easy to make?

Comment

Shakur Stevenson whips this delusional fool real quick!!

Comment

If the Frank Martin fight doesn’t happen then why not. Like the guy said he wants all that smke

Comment

Working...
                    X