Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Usyk Hits Back at Dubois Trainer: He Couldn't Tell [Dubois] Any Secrets ... Because He Doesn't Know Them

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JeBron Lamez View Post
    Errrrm, dude seems to at least have told Dubois about the lil weakness to the body. Just saying.
    everyone was saying that after the AJ fight, that wouldn't be a secret that he told him
    JeBron Lamez JeBron Lamez likes this.

Comment

Usyks nice guy facade is slipping slowly always knew the guy was a fake with his "i'm very feel" clown act.

Comment

Originally posted by buge View Post

I think you mean Usyk, the man who apparently has his bellybutton below his hips.
        Yeah all jokes aside I thought it was a great punch, from the real-time camera angle it honestly looked like Dubois caught him straight in the solar plexus (how we jumped up & cheered) but even on the replay it's a still body shot.

"a new species of ballchinian" was funny tho xD

Comment

James Ali Bashir sure knew Usyk couldn’t take a body shots that’s for sure. But what he didn’t know because he didn’t know him that intimately was the secret that Usyk ‘s ball are on his waist. I wouldn’t expect him to know that because the trainer isn’t into men.

If only Dubois would have worked the body shots overtime, Usyk wouldn’t be talking sheet. That trainer had his number, but Dubois couldn’t deliver.

I read where Usyk said the trainer was like a father to him and then sent him a text after 3 years training and helping him become undisputed Cruiserweight Champion and saying his services were not needed. It’s true, Usyk has no balls.

Comment

Originally posted by usyk
            He’s a famous person. He’s a good man. But he wouldn’t teach Dubois any secrets because he knows none of them.​
            Jesus mate, he was on your weak arse belly. So yes, he knew what to do. Ref was in place, despite Bashir telling him about your waistband pre-fight.

You're wife knows you, like she boxes or something lmao? Dude is a weirdo lol.

Comment

Working...
            X