Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

is this all about levels in boxing? where when you face better opponents you perform better? legit excuse or weakness?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• is this all about levels in boxing? where when you face better opponents you perform better? legit excuse or weakness?

hey so is this all about levels in boxing? where when you face better opponents you perform better?

you know the performance of usyk v chisora and now dubois

some boxers say they perform better when they know they training hard against the best compared to lower level fighters

you think thats what happened tonight? if so, is it a legit excuse? or is it a sign of weakness as great fighters not look past fighters, no matter what

Usyk performs great only when he is trained for fight with Anatoly Lomachenko, the farther of Vasyl Lomachenko. Anatoly train him only for top-level fights, so for top fights Usyk looks phenomenal, and for other fights he looks very beatable.

Also don't know if Anatoly will train him in the future, after Usyk got all polytical. I think that could have benn hurt their relationships.

Comment

Originally posted by Shpacman View Post
      Usyk performs great only when he is trained for fight with Anatoly Lomachenko, the farther of Vasyl Lomachenko. Anatoly train him only for top-level fights, so for top fights Usyk looks phenomenal, and for other fights he looks very beatable.

Also don't know if Anatoly will train him in the future, after Usyk got all polytical. I think that could have benn hurt their relationships.
      interesting, so whats going on with them two? having issues or what?

Comment

Nobody knows, but I think there is a posibility, that something is going.

Comment

Originally posted by Shpacman View Post
          Nobody knows, but I think there is a posibility, that something is going.
          Alright so it's more hear say then something that has basis and could be nothing

Comment

My main thesis was that Usyk performance strongly depends on whether he is trained by Lomachenko farther. I think that this is the main factors explaining the differences in his different fights

Comment

Working...
            X