Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Haye: Dubois Must Make Usyk Very Uncomfortable, Get Points Deducted If Need Be

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Haye: Dubois Must Make Usyk Very Uncomfortable, Get Points Deducted If Need Be

On paper, Oleksandr Usyk would appear to have the clear-cut edge over Daniel Dubois. As the two put their heads down on their respective beds for one final night, they will both go over their game plans one last time.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I'm not gonna say Dubois doesnt have a chance but it's a slim one. The only time he stepped up Joyce cracked him literally

Comment

Originally posted by Get em up View Post
      I'm not gonna say Dubois doesnt have a chance but it's a slim one. The only time he stepped up Joyce cracked him literally
      Zhang must have pretty silly power because Dubois was lighting Joyce up and he was still coming forward, and Dubois hits heavy.

I guess when you’re against Joyce you can load up like he’s a heavy bag without worrying about any counters.

Comment

So, basically he's saying DDD needs to fight dirty to even have a shot at winning.

Comment

Points are pointless in this fight, so Dubois needs that KO. If it goes to the scorecards Usyk will win, no way they are gonna give Usyk an L when the whole NATO West is using Ukraine as a proxy war against Russia.

Comment

They weighed in basically 10 pounds apart what’s this “size” advantage many keep mentioning?

Comment

he needs to make usyk a bit more uncomfortable than he made wlad feel, but he did have a very sore little toe i guess

Comment

They only advice Haye should be giving is what kind of excuses Dubois should use if he loses.

Comment

Originally posted by baroidi View Post
                  Points are pointless in this fight, so Dubois needs that KO. If it goes to the scorecards Usyk will win, no way they are gonna give Usyk an L when the whole NATO West is using Ukraine as a proxy war against Russia.
                  Shut your dumbass up if it goes to the cards Usyk wins because he’s by far the superior boxer you imbecile.

Comment

Working...
                  X