Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jared Anderson: Fury is One Who Can Beat Usyk, I Also Think I'm Another

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jared Anderson: Fury is One Who Can Beat Usyk, I Also Think I'm Another

Undefeated heavyweight contender Jared Anderson will return to the ring on Saturday night, in what is a day of heavyweights. Last month, Anderson went the distance for the first time in his career with a tough decision win over former world champion Charles Martin. He will return to the ring later today in Tulsa, against Ukrainian veteran Andriy Rudenko.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Nobody is talking about jalolov vs onoride...also tonight
    Poopdick Poopdick likes this.

Comment

Young Jared needs to focus on his Top Rank stablemates! TR is loaded with young HW talent! Don't even think about Usyk! Start by winning tonight, and the fighting the winner of the co-main event!

Comment

Originally posted by Tecnoworld View Post
        Probably because its a easy 1st rd stoppage

Comment

Fury may very well be able to beat Usyk, and most would expect that. I don't think Anderson would have much of a chance, but have to believe in oneself.
          Last edited by Liondw; 08-26-2023, 01:22 PM.

Comment

well if boxing don't pan out for Jared. he can obviously try his hand at stand up comedy
            dkamds dkamds likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Tecnoworld View Post
              yeah just heard yesterday it'll be on the YouTube card too. something about ESPN not wanting too fight with his old promotional company that still has claims they have rights on him...

Comment

Working...
              X