Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Vladimir Hernandez Outworks Lorenzo 'Truck' Simpson, Wins Upset Majority Decision in OTX Boxing Main Event

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And down again. Ref waves it off. Didn’t seem like he wanted anymore.

Not sure how good Juan actually is , but he comes to fight & is only 24. Hopefully he gets a bigger opportunity some time down the road

Comment

Main event time.WBA (regular) 5-0 Erick Rosa vs 14-1 Orlando Pino . Rosa hasn’t fought since Dec ‘21 & Pino got TKO’d in the 5th round of his last fight by a 13-0 (12 KO) Argentinian Tobias Jeremias Reyes (a name I didn’t know for the guy who was asking about Argentina boxing the other day if he sees this lol)

Comment

Rosa's fight with Saludar was epic, he should beat Pino imo

Comment

Pino quits in the corner, stoppage win for Rosa

Comment

I'd love to see Rosa vs the winner of Collazo/Hellboy, but I don't think it'll happen since he has the WBA regular and can't unify with it, he'd have to drop that I guess. I think Hasanboy Dusmatov and Wilfredo Mendez would also be really good opponents for Rosa and I wouldn't complain about a Saludar rematch either
            edpboxing edpboxing likes this.

Comment

Rosa won every round & Pino quit in the corner after 8.

Niyomtrong-Rosa in October is happening?
              Last edited by edpboxing; 08-26-2023, 01:09 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
                I'd love to see Rosa vs the winner of Collazo/Hellboy, but I don't think it'll happen since he has the WBA regular and can't unify with it, he'd have to drop that I guess. I think Hasanboy Dusmatov and Wilfredo Mendez would also be really good opponents for Rosa and I wouldn't complain about a Saludar rematch either
                I saw Rosa’s team won the purse bid with Niyomtrong & were aiming for 1 of three dates (7th,14th & 19th) in October to consolidate the WBA title & it mentioned this fight as a shake of the rust fight , is that not happening anymore?
                Last edited by edpboxing; 08-26-2023, 01:13 AM.

Comment

Simpson got trucked LOL.. he has never had the kill instinct to be a real true contender, this was predictable!!!

the fight was not close, anyone that thought it was close was looking at the fight with racist colored rose glasses smh

Comment

Working...
                  X