Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Crawford Happy To Be a Household Name But Feels He Should've Been One a Long Time Ago

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by peplz View Post

“Offend me”? “Bother me”? Lol. You don’t know me. You are just repeating and old dead and irrelevant talking point. And I’m shutting it down.

And, you obviously learned the exact wrong lessons from those quotes you put in your comment. Because you are still trying to fault the fighter. This whole “he should’ve signed with PBC” nonsense was only put forward as an excuse as to why Spence would not entertain the notion of taking a fight with him for years. Now that the fight has happened people like you are still clinging to that completely irrelevant nonsense narrative but now you’re trying to turn it into something else.

Do you believe his happiness has anything to do with PBC? He just made history and a ton of money in the ring participating in the sport. He has already been a world champion and an undisputed world champion previously. Why would he even be thinking about PBC? And why would he not have already been happy with what he had already achieved?

PBC has nothing to do with it. If he would’ve lost the fight still would’ve happened on a PBC show. He wouldn’t have gotten much shine if we would’ve taken an L. Terence Crawford won, not PBC. PBC should have tried to sign Terence Crawford a long time ago if you want to deal in shoulda coulda woulda’s.
    He's learning the game from Al Haymon, and he's suing Bob Arum! Period!

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
      He's learning the game from Al Haymon, and he's suing Bob Arum! Period!
      100% completely irrelevant. Period!

Comment

100% completely irrelevant. Period!
        Who blocked Crawford vs. Pacquiao? Same person who said he's losing money on Crawford! He comes to PBC and makes the most money he's ever made! No coincidence! "Thank You Al Haymon!"

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
          Who blocked Crawford vs. Pacquiao? Same person who said he's losing money on Crawford! He comes to PBC and makes the most money he's ever made! No coincidence! "Thank You Al Haymon!"
          Good man! You might as well double down on it at this point. Keep saying a bunch of irrelevant nonsense cause its too late to try to save face. Pump them pom poms for promoters, advisors and television networks. Just don’t get it confused with anything that anyone actually cares about; like the first ever two division undisputed world champion and first ever 4 belt era undisputed welterweight world champion Terence Crawford making history in THE SPORT OF BOXING

Comment

Good man! You might as well double down on it at this point. Keep saying a bunch of irrelevant nonsense cause its too late to try to save face. Pump them pom poms for promoters, advisors and television networks. Just don’t get it confused with anything that anyone actually cares about; like the first ever two division undisputed world champion and first ever 4 belt era undisputed welterweight world champion Terence Crawford making history in THE SPORT OF BOXING
            You started it, but I finished it! I am very happy for Crawford, and like he said, he should've been here a long time ago! Hindsight is 20/20!

Comment

Working...
            X