Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Muhammad Ali's Grandsons Not Interested in Facing Jake Paul

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mjh1969 View Post

I agree with you on this. Jake Paul trying to cross over into boxing takes all of the respectability away from the sport. Once a boxer faces Jake Paul, he becomes a side show and part of the circus that accompanies Paul. Smart plan from Ali's grandsons for staying away from that crap. Jake Paul was trying to cash in on the Ali name.
    Yep, exactly, same like Tommy Fury, now he is calling out KSI. Circus stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by War Room View Post

MW in MMA is over 175 to 185 lbs. I think it's not Jake that's deluded, maybe you perhaps?

These kids sound scared to lose to be fair.
      In this very article, he said he'd fight Nico Ali Walsh in boxing though, who is a middleweight.

And it seems you think I was calling him deluded when the whole point of my post is that he isn't actually?
      Last edited by Butt stuff; 08-23-2023, 06:20 AM.
      joseph5620 joseph5620 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Butt stuff View Post

In this very article, he said he'd fight Nico Ali Walsh in boxing though, who is a middleweight.

And it seems you think I was calling him deluded when the whole point of my post is that he isn't actually?
        So what? He fights as low as 160, but as high as 185 you dosser lmao!

Comment

People may not like him (to include myself) but Id bet Jake Paul beats them both.

Comment

Originally posted by War Room View Post

So what? He fights as low as 160, but as high as 185 you dosser lmao!
            Who fights that low? Jake Paul? Because Nico hasn’t fought higher than 162 as a pro.

You going on the block list bro, you talk so much ****.

Comment

Originally posted by Butt stuff View Post

Who fights that low? Jake Paul? Because Nico hasn’t fought higher than 162 as a pro.

You going on the block list bro, you talk so much ****.
              Thank you.

Comment

Working...
              X