Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo Confident Crawford Beats Spence Again At Junior Middleweight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You Spence clowns will never get over the fact that Bud whipped his ass. What’s is so hilarious is that those ass dudes that Bud supposedly beat shouldn’t have helped him beat Spence. And Spence’s comp had you all fooled. You guys really don’t know boxing, you just know names. He did this against this guy, and he did that against that guy. You clowns have dissed Bud to no end, lied and exaggerated his comments and deep down hope that he loses. It’s ok to just come out and say it. Forget the subliminal. Just say it lol. Then after the compliment…you throw a bone to get “likes” and in the end throw in a sideline hit that comes off crass. Nobody is calling Bud the goat. But I’m sure that you would’ve called Spence the goat had he won. A bunch of hypocrites who are still in shock, lmao, I knew Spence would lose and that Bud would win very easy. It’s what they’ve been through… not the names that they’ve fought.

Comment

Originally posted by Alan Smithee View Post

A bit harsh but Crawford did not help himself by aligning with Top Rank for so long. He did beat some qualities guys and it doesn't appear that he ducked anyone but being on the wrong side of the street did prevent some great matchups. Even this fight with Spence should have happened at least a few years earlier.
      It's debatable rather he ducked. What's certain is he aligned himself with Top Rank knowing that diminished his chances of fighting the other belt holders. So he basically let them beat each other up while he collected good paydays for fighting less than stellar comp at 147. He thanked his promoter by suing him.

None of those PBC boys were scared of Crawford. His best win at 147 was vs a guy who had his orbital bone broken twice. Every fighter that Crawford beat would also lose to Thurman, Garcia, Porter, and Spence. I think Porter would've beat Brook in a rematch after he had 2 broken orbital bones plus he's been stabbed up. So he hasn't beat one legitimate belt holder in their prime at that weight. And you can't say Spence is in his prime after a eye surgery and being thrown through a windshield. He let all the other top 147 lb fighters beat each other up in their primes.

Not a internet troll but s$$$ it's not false. We can say Crawford has fought dudes shot in the leg, stabbed up and broken orbital bones, thrown through car windshields with detached retinas, glass jaws, and fighters on the brink of retirement. And now we have to listen to GOAT claims. It's laughable. He deserves his credit as the best right now. This how that boxing stuff works though. He's definitely gonna ride that wave.

Comment

Cinnabon knows his stuff...I respect ESJ but he would get murked once again at 147 or 154. Bud just have his number and clearly is the better boxer.

Comment

Working...
        X