Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn on Baumgardner: She Has To Explain Herself in This Process, I Hope She Can Prove Her Innocence

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Hearn on Baumgardner: She Has To Explain Herself in This Process, I Hope She Can Prove Her Innocence

Promoter Eddie Hearn of Matchroom has found himself in the middle of several drug testing scandals in the last twelve months. Hearn is still dealing with the ongoing legal drama surrounding unbeaten welterweight contender Conor Benn, who tested positive in two separate drug tests last year.
    [Click Here To Read More]

No sympathy for mouthy Baumgardner--she is totally insufferable.
    Poopdick Poopdick likes this.

Comment

I watched her last fight and she physically looked like a man. He shoulders and back were huge!

Comment

It’s baffles me how people can say PED cheats can prove them selfs innocent, if you piss hot, you piss hot no excuse for even a 0.000000001 micro gram of anything to be in your system.
        juanpablo juanpablo likes this.

Comment

Hopefully it was a bogus test. We shall know more when the B sample comes to light. C’mon Bomb…you were one of my favorite fighters.
          Rebelrbg Rebelrbg likes this.

Comment

Ban that ghetto drug cheat!

Comment

Alice_is_ a Bum is her new name. She will end up as Gardener.

Comment

The amount of fighters under Hearn pissing dirty is worrisome….
                Last edited by chepboxingking; 08-17-2023, 01:30 PM.
                baroidi baroidi likes this.

Comment

eddie is basically giving her the all clear by saying tests around the failed test did not register a fail therefore shes innocent

Comment

She shows her ass in her fights so I'm wishing her all the best
                    Rebelrbg Rebelrbg likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X