Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Canelo Alvarez, Jermell Charlo - Face To Face in Los Angeles

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SplitSecond View Post

Well, they’re about to weigh in the same a day before, and not 10lbs apart on the night. So no one’s bigger I guess. Though one guy is longer.
    What do you not understand about weight classes. I just don't get it. So fkn what. You can weigh the same as someone and be the naturally smaller guy. And nothing excuses dragging a 2 year inactive fighter up 2 weight classes when the guy who just beat your ass is laughing at you. Not to mention Beterbiev is laughing at Canelo as well.

Comment

canelo thinks i can beat him and still play my golf too, hes a happy ginger
      Don2021 Don2021 likes this.

Comment

Well, they’re about to weigh in the same a day before, and not 10lbs apart on the night. So no one’s bigger I guess. Though one guy is longer.
        Alvarez is bigger because because he's the established super middle-weight while Charlo has to move up two weight classes. Size operates on a weight basis, which is why there called weight classes. Now Charlo has physical advantages in height and size just like Fundora has over Mike Tyson.

Comment

Im genuinely amazed fact Mell ability to still make 154 pounds, I mean look at size of that mofo next to gingerboy....Its great to know weight will def not gonna be a subject of concern for charlo going into this fight wich leaves him plenty room to work on his speed and boxing technique , I believe we're in for a very good fight come sept 30.

Pd: nice looking shades they both wearing.

Comment

Originally posted by unknowledgeablepugilist View Post

Alvarez is bigger because because he's the established super middle-weight while Charlo has to move up two weight classes. Size operates on a weight basis, which is why there called weight classes. Now Charlo has physical advantages in height and size just like Fundora has over Mike Tyson.
            Like I said. Using your logic. No one is bigger. Because they’ll be weighing in the same.

Don2021 Don2021 likes this.

Comment

Like I said. Using your logic. No one is bigger. Because they’ll be weighing in the same.
              No you're not using my logic against me. You're taking something out of context to fit you're narrative because you know and everyone else knows how weigh ins work. You know both men will rehydrate with Alvarez likely packing on far more weight due to being the fighter accustom to super-middleweight.

Comment

if u beat someone whos taller than u in boxing maybe u should get a little medal or something to pin to your shirt as a reward for this feat and u may also have a disadvantage in reach also which could be highlighted on the medal

we really need hbo style fight night weights back to add that layer of discussion too, after all since the sport is based on weight classes how about knowing how heavy the guys are in the actual ring

Comment

Originally posted by unknowledgeablepugilist View Post

****** comparision.

Charlo has bigger Bones than canelo, bigger frame.

Fundora AND Tyson not.

Charlo Is not skinny.

Comment

Originally posted by Mexican_Puppet View Post

****** comparision.

Charlo has bigger Bones than canelo, bigger frame.

Fundora AND Tyson not.

Charlo Is not skinny.
                    Serious question, how are you able to tell who has bigger bones? Do you have X-Ray vision? Because bone density isn't something you measure by someone's frame.

Charlo being skinny or not has nothing to do with bone density but muscule mass. Maybe research what you are talking about before just talking nonsense.

Comment

Again, this fight is just the same garbage as Fury -Ngannou.

Comment

Working...
                      X