Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Bob Arum Says Teofimo Lopez's Next Opponent Could Be Either Jose Ramirez or Arnold Barboza

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Bob Arum Says Teofimo Lopez's Next Opponent Could Be Either Jose Ramirez or Arnold Barboza

Teofimo Lopez Jr. is nearing a return to his regularly scheduled programming. The former unified lightweight champion is coming off a banner win over Josh Taylor in June at The Theater at Madison Square Garden in New York City to become the WBO junior welterweight titlist. The victory put to rest (at least for now)
    [Click Here To Read More]

Needs to beat Martin decisively first imo but I will watch either Of these fights.

Comment

Rather Ramirez with Barboza/Martin as the co-main. Winners fight eachother
      Bronx2245 Bronx2245 likes this.

Comment

Both would be interesting, I guess I would prefer Ramirez, wish Haney would man up and face Lopez instead of Regis but it is what it is. You guys mentioning Martin, are you referring to Frank? Because last time I checked Martin fights at 135 not 140, how about Stevenson taking on Martin?....

Comment

I thought Barbosa left top rank.

Comment

Those are both good fighters, who are highly ranked, and worthy of a title shot against Teofimo.

Comment

Solid fights , would favor TEO in both …..

Comment

Originally posted by Greenfield02 View Post
                Both would be interesting, I guess I would prefer Ramirez, wish Haney would man up and face Lopez instead of Regis but it is what it is. You guys mentioning Martin, are you referring to Frank? Because last time I checked Martin fights at 135 not 140, how about Stevenson taking on Martin?....
                Sandor Martin who he had that split decision win against before he fought Taylor
                Last edited by Boxing2695; 08-16-2023, 01:44 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Greenfield02 View Post
                  Sandor

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing2695 View Post

Sandor Martin who he had that split decision win against before he fought Taylor
                    Oh yeah, forgot about that dude. I mean, I'd rather watch the other 2 over Martin who makes ugly fights, I'd rather watch guys who come to fight instead of guys who pit and pat run and try to win an ugly decision.

Comment

Working...
                    X