Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Emanuel Navarrete vs. Oscar Valdez - LIVE BoxingScene Scorecard

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Emanuel Navarrete vs. Oscar Valdez - LIVE BoxingScene Scorecard

Valdez, Navarrete Scorecard BoxingScene Live - In the main event, three-division world champion Emanuel "Vaquero" Navarrete will defend his WBO junior lightweight world title against former two-division world champion Oscar Valdez.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Valdez is too slow now in pulling the trigger. He is no longer a champion caliber...

Comment

OMG, the fix was in. I had it a draw, with a slight edge to Valdez winning by 1 point. The judges scorecards we're a joke.

Comment

Originally posted by Lefty0616 View Post
        OMG, the fix was in. I had it a draw, with a slight edge to Valdez winning by 1 point. The judges scorecards were a joke.
        I don’t see how you could have that. I scored 116-112 or 115-113 for Navarrete but the two judges that only scored one and two rounds for Valdez must be on the Arum payroll.

Comment

That cards abit to wide for me. I thought 116-112 was about right. The right man won tho Valdez just kept loading up looking for big single shots all night instead of letting his hands go more when he was on the front foot and on the back foot he was allowing navarette to be the aggressor and back him up and throw heavy volume. But he did win rounds in there just from landing better punches in a few of the rounds
          Last edited by Boxing2695; 08-13-2023, 12:13 AM.

Comment

OMG, the fix was in. I had it a draw, with a slight edge to Valdez winning by 1 point. The judges scorecards we're a joke.
            lol seriously man?....that **** was easy to score , the right man won

Comment

Originally posted by Drigo View Post
              Valdez is too slow now in pulling the trigger. He is no longer a champion caliber...
              Casual alert…smh.. Valdez was the faster fighter . But Navarrete had way better timing and if you know anything about boxing, you’d know timing beats speed every time. And to say he’s no longer a champion caliber , go look at Rolly Romero , that guy is a 2 time world champion and current world champion lol don’t comment on these forums if you have no idea about boxing
              Mexican_Puppet Mexican_Puppet likes this.

Comment

OMG, the fix was in. I had it a draw, with a slight edge to Valdez winning by 1 point. The judges scorecards were a joke.
                Lmao you probably had also Lomachenko vs Haney a draw rofl that was a 8 to 4 win for Navarrete. Even oscar Valdez agreed with the decision shaking his head saying yes. Do yourself a favor, don’t ever watch another boxing fight, you obviously don’t understand what you’re watching

Comment

make no mistake it was a great fight for reasons other then who won the fight. Valdez dug down deep as he could he never broke (until the final bell that is) he had some good rounds and some good moments but he could not overcome what Nav was putting down last night. There was a fight within the fight respect goes to both fighters even tho Valdez lost he lost in a way that brings respect to him as a fighter. Man talk about leaving it all in the ring leaving part of himself in there as well. One day Nav will do the same thing against someone else and suffer a similar result but for now he is on top and Valdez ? Time will tell-- hell of be beat down the face tells part of the story but not all of it................hey look no commercial breaks good move by ESPN on this fight. They could have broke all night long on the previous fight to the main...........

Comment

Originally posted by MesicoFistology View Post

Lmao you probably had also Lomachenko vs Haney a draw rofl that was a 8 to 4 win for Navarrete. Even oscar Valdez agreed with the decision shaking his head saying yes. Do yourself a favor, don’t ever watch another boxing fight, you obviously don’t understand what you’re watching
                    Nope, I had Haney winning that fight. I thought last night's fight was close.

Comment

Working...
                    X