Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Kevin Johnson Becomes Russian, Changes Name To Honor Vladimir *****

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by edpboxing View Post

That won’t take too long. He’s only been stopped like twice lol
    He's a jobber lol.

Comment

Originally posted by theface07 View Post

Boxing has some characters? Kevin Johnson is an old, washed up, shot and possibly brain damaged journeyman whose journey in boxing should've come to an end years ago.
      Serious question who's he hurting? For you to be so offended by his decision. Johnson is trying to make a living and probably making a fool himself but who I am to belittle him? He's a character, I've enjoyed his previous press conferences.

Comment

At least he doesn’t want to be a citizen of the globalist puppet regime in Ukraine.

Comment

Why would Russia just leat any American become a citizen? itīs about politics, just like in the Cold War era, the US gave citizenship to many Russians. The funny thing here is that neither Roy Jones, nor this guy have anything to do with Russia, itīs about money. He will get a doze of Slavic reality check sooner or later.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
            Heavyweight veteran Kevin 'Kingpin' Johnson (36-21-2, 20 KOs), 43-years-old, announced in an overseas interview that he's now Russian - and also changed his name to Kevin Vladimirovich.
            [Click Here To Read More]
            Well done and who cares?

Comment

Originally posted by Apollo7 View Post
              What's Russia offering these guys?
              Maybe as extra soldiers and help in Crimea, after their sports careers are over. Seriously, itīs a political move to piss of the US. This guy has nothing to do with Russian culture, history, ethnicity, traditions, religions, etc. He will look out of place anywhere he goes.

Comment

Originally posted by Gamboal00 View Post

STFU you Welsh inbred. Enzo Mac the biggest journeyman ever lol. Same as the pillow fists slapper Joe Calzaghe who avoided all the best in his division until they were years out of their prime.
                Both Enzo and Roy were shot. It wasn't like Enzo was in his prime. What he said was true. Enzo knocked him ******ly out.

Who did Calzaghe duck? Time and date?

For the record, that guy is Australian, not Welsh. You American, moon shine drinking fatty.

Comment

How anyone can want to honor a murderous cretin like ***** is beyond me. I suppose though, people have idolized idiots like him and hitler in the past and they were clearly morons, so I guess this guy wants to advertise his idiocy to the world by coming out in support of *****. I say revoke this guy’s citizenship and let him move to Russia. Maybe he can serve on the front line for the Russian army and get what he deserves-a HIMARS missle up his ass

Comment

Working...
                  X