Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Claressa Shields Sends Footage Of Her Sparring Men To Keef Thurman; Later CALLS OUT Jake Paul

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Leicesterage View Post

Against Paul, if ever, I drop $1k on Claressa to win by decision AND make it look easy.

Whoever wants that smoke and wants to put money up, I'm not hard to find.

Oh shit, not "the smoke".

Fight will never happen.

Stop it.

Comment

Shields should just do a *** change

Comment

This kind of talk should stop.

A man should never punch a woman, end of.

Comment

Not you, too.

Ann Wolfe. In her prime, knocked men clean out. This is on record. So good that a boxing commission sanctioned her to fight a man because no female wanted it.

Claressa has no power. But what she does have is skill. What she also has is bulk.

Tommy Fury took Jake Paul's soul. He will never be dominant against pro boxers. He will freeze against them. And if it's a female, he will pull punches and not throw full force.

If we are talking about Keef? Yes, he takes her head off. Not a Youtuber.

Against Paul, if ever, I drop $1k on Claressa to win by decision AND make it look easy.

Whoever wants that smoke and wants to put money up, I'm not hard to find.
          I'm sorry to say but you are clueless and very very ignorant. Jake Paul would destroy her with out even trying. He would walk through anything and end it in one round if he really tried. I take it you never have played any sports, especially at any high level.

Just so you know. Ronda Rousey was getting Dominated by a highschool kid in wrestling who looked to be going 30% while she was in her prime.

Women just can't fook with men when it comes to sports at the highest level. Strength, bone density, fast twitch muscles, it's just not fair.

Another example is Serena Williams. The best female tennis player in the world challenged like number 200 ranked male tennis player who hopped off the couch with a beer in his hand and whooped both the sisters back to back in tennis.
          Last edited by lizard_man; 08-11-2023, 02:25 AM.

Comment

Make it happen

Let Thurman knock her out cold

These women thinking they can compete in men's sport need a reality check.

Comment

Originally posted by lizard_man View Post

Just so you know. Ronda Rousey was getting Dominated by a highschool kid in wrestling who looked to be going 30% while she was in her prime.

Another example is Serena Williams. The best female tennis player in the world challenged like number 200 ranked male tennis player who hopped off the couch with a beer in his hand and whooped both the sisters back to back in tennis.
              Rousey had flaws that got exploited. She rose in a weak division. Cupcake got the closest before Holm pulled the trigger.

Karsten Braasch (the guy who beat the Williams sisters) also exploited a flaw he saw:

"there are certain shots you can play that are going to put them in difficulty.
              "I was hitting the ball with a degree of spin they don't face week-in, week-out. Another key is to chase down every shot. In our match, they were putting shots into the corners that on the women's tour would be winners but I was able to return them."
              What he's saying is, and they ended up fixing this flaw later when they got more experience.

Tennis is all about fake-out. If all you do is corner shot to try to wear peeps running back and forth, then you will eventually run into someone who can counter that.

It'd be like in boxing, Cryan Garcia just throwing the same hook. That worked for him against slow fighters. It didn't work against the one guy who was fast enough to deal with it.

Comment

Originally posted by deathofaclown View Post
                Make it happen

Let Thurman knock her out cold

These women thinking they can compete in men's sport need a reality check.
                And Thurman absolutely could. Absolutely.

Comment

Originally posted by MusoMeanderings View Post
                  This kind of talk should stop.

A man should never punch a woman, end of.
                  You just watched a video with various men punching Claressa. That's called equality.

Comment

You just watched a video with various men punching Claressa. That's called equality.
                    1. No I didn't.

2. Beating up an obviously inferior opposition is not equality, it's abuse of power. Men shouldn't punch women.

Comment

Shield's success in the ring has not translated to big money. She sounds desperate for a big fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X