No announcement yet.

Floyd is on steroids look at the pics

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by zojo View Post
    how de we know floyds clean if his family has a bad history of taking roids?

damn right,his father s name is HEROIN TRAFFICER SR. and his uncle is crackhead and FRAUD JR. is steroid freak.

FLOYD SCHWARZENEGGER JR.

Comment

Originally posted by lparm View Post
      So what are you saying he only juiced for the dlh fight?
      anytime someone u dislike has a little bit more muscle than usual it doesnt mean hes on roids. it means he put on some muscle to fight a bigger man at a higher weight. u can put on muscles without roids u know, and hes not even that big..

failed thread of the century.

Comment

Once Floyd Sr made the accusations, Pacquiao fans have gone around, trying to redirect everything to Mayweather Jr. Funny stuff really

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by #1Assassin View Post
            anytime someone u dislike has a little bit more muscle than usual it doesnt mean hes on roids. it means he put on some muscle to fight a bigger man at a higher weight. u can put on muscles without roids u know, and hes not even that big..

failed thread of the century.
            Actually he just made this thread to make fun of all the Pacquiao is on steroids thread made by floyd dickriders that were serious accusations. So it's anyone who took this thread seriously that are fails.

Comment

Its in FLOYD s DNA to use illegal drugs.

His father HEROIN TRAFFICER SR. is on drugs 24/7 and his uncle ROGER
              is high as **** too.

FROID MAYWEATHER JR. is on STEROIDS 100%

Comment

Originally posted by shadeyfizzle View Post
                Actually he just made this thread to make fun of all the Pacquiao is on steroids thread made by floyd dickriders that were serious accusations. So it's anyone who took this thread seriously that are fails.
                thats what i thought when i read the title, but considering the poster more likely than not hes serious. plus its floyd, theres no boundries to what ppl will say about him. for or against.

Comment

Originally posted by #1Assassin View Post
                  thats what i thought when i read the title, but considering the poster more likely than not hes serious. plus its floyd, theres no boundries to what ppl will say about him. for or against.
                  I've never seen him make a serious thread. Everything i've ever seen from him has always been satirical

Comment

Originally posted by shadeyfizzle View Post
                    no idea wtf ur talkin about man.

floyd "roid" mayweather is a juicer. fact.

cmon ppl don't be so naïve.

Comment

See, it is too easy to claim someone is using PEDs without proof, especially if that fighter moves up in weight like Mayweather and Pacquiao and grows into those higher weights.

Comment

Working...
                      X