Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nate Diaz Likely Made $15-20 Million For Boxing Fight Vs Jake Paul According To Report

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nate Diaz Likely Made $15-20 Million For Boxing Fight Vs Jake Paul According To Report

Nate Diaz Likely Made $15-20 Million For Fight Vs Jake Paul According To Report
    https://brobible.com/sports/article/...jake-paul-pay/

No wonder so many of those UFC fighters want to go to Boxing, I think Tyron Woodley made a total of 10million fighting Jake Paul twice more than he ever made in the UFC. Even Conor McGregor had to go to boxing to get paid, he only makes 10 million tops in UFC after the PPV reaches 500k buys he gets points on that his guarantee purse is 500k to show and then he gets ppv. He made his wealth in one fight versus Floyd which was something like $80 million dollars.

Dana White is a joke.
    Charlie Zelenoff Charlie Zelenoff likes this.

Comment

you think those numbers are real??? i dont think it's real... dont get me wrong, i know nate made more vs jake than he did for each of his UFC fights, but $15-20mil seems a bit high for an event such as jake vs nate... i know they will earn more than this once everything gets counted for but i dont think it will be close to $15-20mil... maybe $5mil for nate?

Though Paul failed to knock Diaz out, he eventually won a decision victory over the former MMA competitor, bringing his record to 7-1, with four knockouts. While the numbers aren't confirmed, Paul reportedly brought home an estimated $2m from the fight, while Diaz is believed to have won a guaranteed $500,000.
      real raw real raw likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by B.U.R.N.E.R View Post
        Dana White is a joke.
        He's a greedy bastard!

Comment

Had 0 interest in it and not watched it but i know these numbers are made up

Comment

Some drug dealer is about to be a very happy man.

Comment

Working...
            X