Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Barry Hearn on Influencer Boxing: I Don't Blame Them For Doing It, I Blame Us For Watching It

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you don’t want to watch Paul then don’t. He calls himself a boxer, but we all know the obvious.

Comment

Originally posted by Roberto Vasquez View Post

Barry Hearn gave up the business. He doesn't have to agree with his son.

Jake Paul is a scammer. A below-average boxer who fights people from a different sport who are from a lower weight division. Every fight he has had - has a pretty much guaranteed outcome. At least influencer vs influencer fights are fairer.

I think influencer boxing is something people would have watched whatever time period. Take 2 popular people with a fan base from any era and people would have watched it. Imagine Frank Sinatra Vs someone famous he had a beef with back in the day. Or even 2 singers from popular bands having a fight

Also boxing itself has become such a clown show, it's hard to criticize when you have 6 world champions for every division. This is a sport where it takes years for the best fighters to fight the best fighters. Boxing isn't even a real sport. In no real sport do the players get to pick who they play against. Just the fact we have undefeated fighters shows you it's all orchestrated. Name an amateur boxer who was undefeated?
      I totally agree that Paul is portraying a boxer and then fighting non boxers just to line his pockets
      The ones who follow him and actually believe he’s good for the sport should be held accountable
      May set the stage for this bullchit that keeping your 0 is the way to go which makes no fughin sense whatsoever
      Roberto Vasquez Roberto Vasquez likes this.

Comment

Working...
      X