Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Spence wants a comeback fight should he fight old ass washed up 45 year old Manny Pacquiao on FOX non Pay-Per-View, he will get casual interest again beating a legend by devastating knockout

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He should fight Thurman instead of pac. pac is too old.

Thurman at 154 should be easy for him. thurman is shot and inactive. 154 no weight drain excuse. if its anything other than a wide UD or KO for spence then spence is officially shot himself.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post

Spence almost got knocked out by Ugas, Manny didn’t. Spence also pulled out of the Pacquiao fight while having a poor training camp. He had his chance.
      Agenda driven bu!!shyte.

Comment

Originally posted by blowblow View Post
        pac will be put to jail for making spence blind..total destruction for pac.. spence is too flat footed. porter without skills almost k.oed him.
        And look who made an appearance. There has never been a poster with a more appropriate username.

Comment

Originally posted by blowblow View Post

ofc spence will duck pac like floyd did way back 2009. really a fantasy fight until 2015 when pac is not in his prime anymore.
          And here he comes with Mannys semen on his breath and Mannys palm prints on his a$$.
          The Big Dunn The Big Dunn likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
            The first fight with Crawford was non competitive it was like a hype job exposing type beat down. But the only way you can warrant a rematch is if Spence looks sensational in his comeback fight, I think the best comeback fight for him that will generate interest with the casuals is a catchweight fight wtih Manny Pacquiao at 150 pounds

This way when Spence has a rematch with Crawford the casuals will buy it, they will go wow did you see how Spence beat up Pacquiao? then they can have a rematch and then Crawford whoops Spence and Spence can retire with a good payday.

If they go straight into a rematch nobody is going to buy it because of how one sided and non competitive the first right was, that was a legit lopsided beatdown, Spence was bloodied bad he needs a big win.
            Beating Manny isn't going to generate much interest - casual or otherwise - in a rematch with Crawford. Right now, I'm not even sure EJ can beat the likes of Boots Ennis or Vergil Ortiz for that matter.

Comment

Originally posted by just the facts View Post

Given that your hero worship goes so far that you actually posted that Pac/Ugas was a close fight, your opinion means less than nothing.

Pac isn’t gonna be lured out of retirement for the small purse a non ppv fight would bring him. If he did Spence easily beats him.

Spence isn’t gonna fight a big name like Pac for the small purse a non ppv fight would bring him.

Strictly a fantasy fight.
              and you chasing me around like a sprung ex gf... if my opinion dont mean shiiet, why you replying to it? LOL weirdo!!

Comment

I wouldnt mind a Spence v Manny ppv. I suggested same at 151 since Spence made clear he isnt going back to 147 and Manny has already fought at this weight.

The best thing is enough of the vociferously worst Manny stand think he will win that should he get bludgeoned violently, I will not feel bad clowning them.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                  I wouldnt mind a Spence v Manny ppv. I suggested same at 151 since Spence made clear he isnt going back to 147 and Manny has already fought at this weight.

The best thing is enough of the vociferously worst Manny stand think he will win that should he get bludgeoned violently, I will not feel bad clowning them.
                  Hopefully it doesn't happen so you can just stick to looking in the mirror to clown yourself.

Comment

Working...
                  X