No announcement yet.

Who can realistically test Crawford?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who can realistically test Crawford?

How do you expect the Charlo fight to go?

pretty confident Bud will be the favorite against Charlo unless Charlo beats the brakes off Canelo and stops him or drops him multiple times

as far as who can beat Bud, it's gonna be someone who can match his speed and timing, someone like Tank but bigger. I think Tank is too small (despite him saying he would KO Bud recently)

Comment

I dont think we can just assume he runs through 154.

The Charlo fight would be great. I expect a Crawford UD but a really good fight.

While he waits for that, imo Bud vs. Castano, Tszyu, Lubin or Fundora would be entertaining fights.

Comment

No one, he's the SOM

Comment

I used to say Charlo. But if CON khtfo then I think Crawf has to be the favorite.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
            I dont think we can just assume he runs through 154.

The Charlo fight would be great. I expect a Crawford UD but a really good fight.

While he waits for that, imo Bud vs. Castano, Tszyu, Lubin or Fundora would be entertaining fights.
            Bud's a bit too small for 154 but I have no doubt in my mind that Bud would spank Charlo right now. Did you see that smack talk in round 7 with him talking **** to Charlo ringside? Nobody does that unless they are itching to beat the brakes off of someone else. That man is POSSESSED.
            The Big Dunn The Big Dunn likes this.

Comment

I think now is the business end of Buds career and i feel hes coming up against people who can beat him. Bud has been questioned whos he beat? Spence and Porter being his main names to boast abouit and brook. I feel there are guys as good as these wins of Bud. So if the spence and porters were considered tests, then im sure Charlo, Ennis and Tim Tyszu will be too.

Comment

Why are y'all acting like Kell Brook didn't test Crawford? He had both of Crawford's eyes swollen shut. But all of a sudden Crawford is invincible because he beat the washed up version of Spence.

Comment

Originally posted by Floyd is TBE View Post
                  Why are y'all acting like Kell Brook didn't test Crawford? He had both of Crawford's eyes swollen shut. But all of a sudden Crawford is invincible because he beat the washed up version of Spence.
                  https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/b...t#post31876370

Mans really thinks Crawford is invincible. The corpse of Kell Brook was able to counter Crawford. Spence will do much worse.
                  https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/b...8#post31876298

Who has hit Spence? I'd argue Crawford is more hittable than Spence. Why are Crawford fans acting like he's Mayweather? He was getting pieced up by Kell Brook. The ghost of Kell Brook had his eye swollen shut.
                  What I do expect is for Spence to counter Crawford and give him trouble all night. I think Spence wins by UD.

clown lol
                  Last edited by joesaiditstrue; 08-03-2023, 01:31 PM.

Comment

I was wrong. I underestimated the effect those injuries and long layoff had on Spence. Doesn't change the fact that Kell Brook was giving Crawford the business.

Comment

Working...
                    X