Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tszyu vs Crawford [Poll]

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Damn the predictions. Relax and enjoy the fight.

Comment

BUD by KO/TKO , went against him in the Spence fight ...never doing that again ....Tszyu is still green enough

Comment

Originally posted by Roadblock View Post

He will be against TC, this ain't an untrained Ocampo lol. Tim is sooooo over rated, a short notice Gausha took him to school and he is 5 levels below TC.
        How did Gausha take him to school when Tim won the fight.
        geez.
        I swear some dudes here annoying as ***

Comment

Originally posted by bigtyivier2k2 View Post

Whos the shorty in your avi?
          DulceMoon

Comment

Originally posted by BLASTER1 View Post

How did Gausha take him to school when Tim won the fight.
            geez.
            I swear some dudes here annoying as ***
            Watch it closely shows more holes in Tim than Swiss chess, Crawford will dismantle him only he has power and desire two things Gausha didn't have and he was on very short notice which TC wont be, I wish Tim the best Im just saying what Im seeing and would like to see him fight a live dog, retiring Harrison and Ocampo doesn't do it for me, Im sure we will find out soon enough as Tim is going to get a big fight, Id love to see Castano, Ennis if he moves up, even an old Lara would be interesting, TC is a class above.

Comment

Originally posted by Roadblock View Post

Watch it closely shows more holes in Tim than Swiss chess, Crawford will dismantle him only he has power and desire two things Gausha didn't have and he was on very short notice which TC wont be, I wish Tim the best Im just saying what Im seeing and would like to see him fight a live dog, retiring Harrison and Ocampo doesn't do it for me, Im sure we will find out soon enough as Tim is going to get a big fight, Id love to see Castano, Ennis if he moves up, even an old Lara would be interesting, TC is a class above.
              I agree Bud is a class above.
              Imo he would off beaten Charlo and if the rumours be true hes fighting Mendoza next if Crawford or Spence settle their rematch.
              Hes got ways to go but have to give him credit for staying active and wanting tge best to bring out his best..
              Fighter mentality just same as Bud.

Comment

Working...
              X