Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Kenny Porter on Spence-Crawford Stoppage: I Wouldn't Have Let That Go On That Far

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yeah that trainer ruined spence quality of life. just because his ego. sad
    El_Mero El_Mero likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Lefty0616 View Post

The rematch will sell as much as the first time if not more. Both fighters names are on the map, and the first fight was very entertaining - despite it being lopsided.

While it's kinda easy to predict what will happen in a rematch, there can still be a surprise.

Has anyone ever seen Terry Norris VS Simon Brown 1 & 2?
      No it won't. It's the casual audience that make the big money. I knew plenty of casual fans who watch the odd ppv a lot didn't even know about this. And if now they know, they know 1 guy gave the other a one sided beating

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing 112 View Post

No it won't. It's the casual audience that make the big money. I knew plenty of casual fans who watch the odd ppv a lot didn't even know about this. And if now they know, they know 1 guy gave the other a one sided beating
        One of the reasons folks watched Mike Tyson fight was because he destroyed opponents.

Going into fight number 1, there were so many casual fans that really had no clue who either fighters were. These fighters are now becoming household names - especially Crawford. This is how followings are established.

And there are excuses being generated as to why Spence didn't do so well. Rib injury rumors have surfaced, there are those that say Spence was effected by having to fight at 147, and there are those that are saying there is no way Spence should have been training in all of that heat.

This mismatch of a fight was more entertaining than let's say a DLH VS Trinidad fight. Should Spence activate the rematch clause? Most say no. However, if he does, folks will tune in.

Will you?

I will.

Comment

Originally posted by Lefty0616 View Post

One of the reasons folks watched Mike Tyson fight was because he destroyed opponents.

Going into fight number 1, there were so many casual fans that really had no clue who either fighters were. These fighters are now becoming household names - especially Crawford. This is how followings are established.

And there are excuses being generated as to why Spence didn't do so well. Rib injury rumors have surfaced, there are those that say Spence was effected by having to fight at 147, and there are those that are saying there is no way Spence should have been training in all of that heat.

This mismatch of a fight was more entertaining than let's say a DLH VS Trinidad fight. Should Spence activate the rematch clause? Most say no. However, if he does, folks will tune in.

Will you?

I will.
          Yes we will cause we are boxing fans. Best way to judge casual audience is ask people at work about it or friend or family who do not watch boxing regular but will have known about fight like Fury Wilder. Did they watch Spence Crawford? Not many i was the one sending videos to show them Spence and Crawford

Comment

I've watched this fight about 4 times and I just wanna say this

After the second KD in rd7, Harvey Dock absolutely should've stopped the fight. You could argue after the first KD in 7, but after the second knock down, there was zero chance Spence could hurt Bud, zero

Spence should fire Derrick James 100%

Comment

Working...
            X