Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Usyk: The Whole World Wants Me and Fury To Fight - We Have To Make It

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Usyk: The Whole World Wants Me and Fury To Fight - We Have To Make It

WBA, IBF, IBO, WBO heavyweight champion Oleksandr Usyk is deep in camp for his upcoming mandatory defense against Daniel Dubois in Wroclaw, Poland on August 26. Should he win, Usyk is hoping that his next fight will come against WBC champion Tyson Fury.
    [Click Here To Read More]

If Fury wanted the fight he would had done it. I think DDD will not be easy and the fight will take shape at the later rounds.

Comment

if i were Usyk I would go the other way. I wouldn't mention greedy bellys name again.
      you know, out of respect. F that BS!
      Fury has nowhere to go after this fiasco hes doing. Nowhere. remember that. The same 3 whatever names will keep coming up afterwards and nothing will happen all over again after that. "Saudi who????"
      CHASSON71 CHASSON71 likes this.

Comment

Usyk vs Hrgovic

Comment

Usyk really needs to make a statement against DD, anything less will cause him more problems as he is not a big ticket seller , only Joshua and Fury can keep him afloat with their popularity , great little fighter but not up with the stars of sales.
          Charlie Zelenoff Charlie Zelenoff likes this.

Comment

I would love to see the fight but I don't think Tyson won't take it..

Comment

Usyk is realising he isn't the draw he thought he was. He went from "greedy belly" Fury to falling to his knees and sucking him off.
              At the end of the day I think we will see Usyk and Fury agree to a one fight deal with Fury getting a bigger split or they will agree to 50/50 and a rematch with the same purse.
              Fury has multiple big money options after Francis. AJ, Zhang, Joyce, and Andy. Even Wilder if Wilder fights AJ and wins.
              Usyk has his next mandatory and possibly a AJ rematch???
              Usyk is running out of time and Fury stopped caring about legacy after Klitschko or the Wilder rematch. It's all about money for Fury so Usyk is the one under pressure.

Comment

Originally posted by bullydean View Post
                Usyk is realising he isn't the draw he thought he was. He went from "greedy belly" Fury to falling to his knees and sucking him off.
                At the end of the day I think we will see Usyk and Fury agree to a one fight deal with Fury getting a bigger split or they will agree to 50/50 and a rematch with the same purse.
                Fury has multiple big money options after Francis. AJ, Zhang, Joyce, and Andy. Even Wilder if Wilder fights AJ and wins.
                Usyk has his next mandatory and possibly a AJ rematch???
                Usyk is running out of time and Fury stopped caring about legacy after Klitschko or the Wilder rematch. It's all about money for Fury so Usyk is the one under pressure.
                They were just waiting for Saudi cheque.fury usyk will happen. But they def hurting that they signed with skills challenge saudi yet fury is the one getting big saudi money next whilst they sell 10 euro tickets in poland

Comment

Many fighters looking far ahead he has Dubois soon

Comment

Too bad Fury is scared and running from the ¨middleweight¨

Comment

Working...
                    X