No announcement yet.

Crawfords fight with spence was so easy that he should

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crawfords fight with spence was so easy that he should

Jump right into another fight in october with boots or thurman at 147.

Thoughts

Naw vacate and let Thurman and Ennis fight. Crawford should retire Spence at 154 then Tim Tszyu for the WBO MW title.

Comment

Originally posted by Jc8804 View Post
      Jump right into another fight in october with boots or thurman at 147.

Thoughts
      W/Thurman yes. Spence is wrecked. He needs timeoff b4 Crawf beats his @ss again.

Crawf should trlgger his mando and fight Timmy, which I think he easily beats, then fight Mell for all the marbles, then fight Spence and retire undefeated as a 3x undisputed, 4x lineal and greatest of this generation.

And all his haters anf disbelievers can suck a fat one
      Last edited by El_Mero; 08-01-2023, 01:12 PM.
      Jc8804 Jc8804 likes this.

Comment

Thurman at 154, allow spence some time to rest. Then Spence and Charlo or maybe Tzyu next year, depending on how things shake out.

Comment

Yeah i dont see anything changing fod spence with time off , at 154 or with a baseball bat .

crawford is just flat out better

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
            Naw vacate and let Thurman and Ennis fight. Crawford should retire Spence at 154 then Tim Tszyu for the WBO MW title.
            I'd actually like Crawford to fight booty ennis. He's whoop his ass and rid us of another hypejob

Comment

The training is never easy, the emotional ride is also taxing, he deserves a rest and time to unwind.

Comment

Working...
              X