Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Bud Crawford Stands Alone at Welterweight: Weekend Afterthoughts

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by steeve steel View Post

If you don't want to play, get off the field!
    What field, it's a dam ring. You don't play boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by boxingitis View Post

What field, it's a dam ring. You don't play boxing.
      Forgot to take your antibiotics for your boxingitis?

Comment

Originally posted by theface07 View Post

Because Tim, as much as I like him, would have zero chance against Bud. If you thought Spence was slow, Tim will make him look like he's in Mach 1. Tsyzu's manager would be crazy to put him in the lion's den against Bud. He has a better chance of beating Charlo and he would have all the belts if he did.
        https://www.boxingscene.com/tim-tszy...estion--176673

Comment

Forgot to take your antibiotics for your boxingitis?
          I forgot to take my antibiotics for the STD your mom gave me.

Comment

I forgot to take my antibiotics for the STD your mom gave me.
            Nah, my mom likes real men, not 35 yrs ******* who live in their parents basement and work part time at 7/11.

Comment

Nah, my mom likes real men, not 35 yrs ******* who live in their parents basement and work part time at 7/11.
              So when are you leaving her house, she must hate you.

Comment

So when are you leaving her house, she must hate you.
                Damn, that was a poor response. Really sad. Did you have an IPP in school? Well .. too late now, but I think they are giving "comeback" classes at your community college. You should sign up.

Comment

Damn, that was a poor response. Really sad. Did you have an IPP in school? Well .. too late now, but I think they are giving "comeback" classes at your community college. You should sign up.
                  Weak, you are horrible at roasting.
                  Last edited by boxingitis; 08-10-2023, 09:39 PM.

Comment

I'm well aware that Tszyu wants the Crawford fight and I admire him for that but that still doesn't mean he has a chance of beating him. Look at the styles. Tim is flat footed and is yet to beat a top 5 guy. He would have to get a hell of a lot better overnight to even have a remote chance. This is coming from a fan of the kid, but I'm also not deluded and view possible matchups objectively.

Comment

Originally posted by theface07 View Post

I'm well aware that Tszyu wants the Crawford fight and I admire him for that but that still doesn't mean he has a chance of beating him. Look at the styles. Tim is flat footed and is yet to beat a top 5 guy. He would have to get a hell of a lot better overnight to even have a remote chance. This is coming from a fan of the kid, but I'm also not deluded and view possible matchups objectively.
                      I never said Tim would beat him, I just said it was a good fight for Crawford (money + belt + to get even more leverage for the Charlo fight afterwards.)

Comment

Working...
                      X