Collapse
No announcement yet.

Spence & Crawford: In-ring weights?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Crawf always been that guy who stays around his fighting weight. Hes always i shape. I would say 155/160 for Crawf. Spence was always bigger weight guy. Id say around 170
    Charlie Zelenoff Charlie Zelenoff likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Noelanthony View Post
      What does it Matter my favourite boxer just got Smoked. Crawford was amazing but Spence showed zero IQ and for that reason I have to sadly part ways with my cheerleading campaign for him. I also want my money back for the Strap season T shirt and ‘put him in the dirt ‘merchandise I purchased on his website
      Yeah, that's why I don't buy my shirts until after the fighter retires, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
        You have zero proof they rehydrate to the same weight.
        You just want to make your man look less bad.

Yet I'm the one saying Crawford was the real deal for years. I've been on the right side of the street for a decade at this point.
        Lol stfu dude with your ****** ass internet persona. Gtfoh with that corny internet sh/t. It’s old dude. How old are you? Probably to old for this picking internet fights bullsh/t.

Comment

Both guy were probably 165 to 170 lbs once they rehydrated. I was surprised to see how bulky they looked between their last fight and this fight. I knew Spence gained a lot of weight between fights but I didn't know that Bud did.

And even Bud said it's getting difficult to make 147 recently. They'll both be at Junior Middleweight soon.
          Last edited by Damn Wicked; 08-01-2023, 10:02 PM.
          tokon tokon likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
            Spence 170, Crawford 166.

I have no proof of this.
            I wouldn't be surprised if TC was heavier on the night, he looked like a MW, Crawford has definitely filled right out.

Id like fight night weights to be compulsory they are more important than weigh-in weight 30 hrs earlier.
            Last edited by Roadblock; 08-01-2023, 11:46 PM.
            tokon tokon likes this.

Comment

They walk around the same weight, meaning they cut the same weight, and rehydrate the same weight.
              I get what you're saying but that's not necessarily the case. Thanks

Comment

Spence 170, Crawford 166.

I have no proof of this.
                Id actually bet that Crawford weighed more, no proof though other than eyes.

Comment

Originally posted by tokon View Post
                  I've looked through the first 10 pages of threads and can't find this being asked, but if it has I apologize.

Were the In-ring weights for both fighters announced? What were they?

Thanks.
                  Jim Lampley had an interview with Fighthype after the fight, and he said Crawford was 165 vs Spence. Don't ask me how he knew that. But today on Hot97, Bud said he was in the 160s after the fight was over so seems spot on

I believe Bud was in the 150s on fight night at 140lbs

Comment

Originally posted by joesaiditstrue View Post

Jim Lampley had an interview with Fighthype after the fight, and he said Crawford was 165 vs Spence. Don't ask me how he knew that. But today on Hot97, Bud said he was in the 160s after the fight was over so seems spot on

I believe Bud was in the 150s on fight night at 140lbs
                    That 165 sounds,and looked, about right. Thanks.

Comment

Both of them have been known to walk around at about 180. The 160s is a likely rehydration weight for each of them.

Comment

Working...
                      X