Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When was the last time you were as impressed as Crawford’s win last night?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AJ beating the Klit
    Was not as good as Fury Vs Wilder 1. That was totally insane.

Comment

the last time i was this impressed i think was that total solar eclipse followed by the geminids meteor shower which was incredible, they are now my no2 and no3 events of all time

Comment

Originally posted by Smash View Post
        the last time i was this impressed i think was that total solar eclipse followed by the geminids meteor shower which was incredible, they are now my no2 and no3 events of all time
        How you doing BoMac?

Recovered from the party?
        Smash Smash likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by a5pe4 View Post
          I was thinking about posting this exact topic. I was thinking about this during the fight last night. I would say Fury Wilder 2. I was completely shocked how that fight ended up playing out.

Edit: Ok I didn't even read what you wrote. I had to double-check afterwards that I wasn't the one who posted this.
          The only choice I have actually is that one and pac-barrera lol. That’s just since I followed boxing.

Comment

Floyd canelo....Floyd and had canelo hurt a few times as well

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
              Probably Inoue over Fulton a few days earlier. The fact that two consensus #1 guys just got utterly dominated and stopped in the same week is unheard of.
              Yeah this. Tuesday morning at about 835am.

Comment

To stray from the norm, Vernon Forrest vs Mosley I comes to mind.
                a5pe4 a5pe4 likes this.

Comment

I haven't been impressed by anything since Floyd retired....until Bud dominated Spence.

Comment

Working...
                  X