Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Terence Crawford Drops Errol Spence Three Times, Stops Him in Nine To Become Undisputed

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• P4P #1 right there

Comment

• Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
      Bud is aligned with the PBC now who holds all the belts at Junior middleweight asshole! You are intelligent sir. You are literate. So why don’t you use your fucking brain for once.
      I'll ***** smack your ass don't get twisted. I'm not going to respond to your misinformation. Your PBC cheerleading from here on in. You're a mess.
      greeneye99 greeneye99 likes this.

Comment

• How is Crawford saying you are next to Jermell in the middle of the fight?

And after the TKO, instead of celebrate, he goes back to Charlo and threatens him, looking for his next victim.

This guy is a psychopath

Comment

• Originally posted by Toscano View Post
          How is Crawford saying you are next to Jermell in the middle of the fight?

And after the TKO, instead of celebrate, he goes back to Charlo and threatens him, looking for his next victim.

This guy is a psychopath
          Certified Psycho Killer and ?

Comment

• Originally posted by Poopdick View Post

who did you have before this fight? (spence crawford)
            I picked Crawford, I thought he'd be down on rounds late and rally for the KDs/KO needed to come back. So, I got the right guy but didn't call it right at all
            Poopdick Poopdick likes this.

Comment

• Spence was winning the first two rounds until he was punched in the ear/neck twice and knocked down. Are you guys sure he was not okay?

It is true that my non boxing fans friends pointed out at the beginning of the fight that his eyes looked weird.
              Last edited by _Maxi; 08-01-2023, 08:04 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by 5burowz View Post
                Strap SEASON!!!
                For Bud lol

Comment

• Originally posted by punchr View Post
                  A horrible car crash and detached retina couldn't stop Spence. Crawford will face a MONSTER tonight. May the best man win!
                  Bud put a bigger beating on him than a 100+mph car accident. Lol

Comment

Working...
                  X