Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Errol Spence, Terence Crawford - Ready For Undisputed War in Las Vegas

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by macmike100 View Post
    Spence looks like a skeleton. Gonna be a hard 12 rounds. The temp in LV is way up there record hot. Hope the air conditioning is good.
    Skeleton lol, he is a professional fighter primed to perfection at his lightest weight with full power, fckd if I know what you guys have seen but it ain't much.

Do you understand Errol trains in a tin shed in Texas, while TC trained in altitude. Actually, there are scientific studies that show its better to train in cool temps but to live in hot temps the body can work more but adapt to heat better from living 24 hrs in extreme heat.
    Knuckle sandwich Knuckle sandwich likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by elfag View Post
      spence looks extremely drained
      Nope. Spence has always look this very lean at his weigh-in. Go back to his previous fights against Ugas and Brook, both of those guys looked bulkier at the weigh-in and on fight night than Spence.

Comment

Originally posted by elfag View Post
        spence looks extremely drained
        Crazy just crazy, what is drained to you I don't get it.

Comment

I haven’t been keeping up with pre fight things, but these pics are fantastic. I think the LOOK of the fighters is throwback. Crawford looks like he’s been living with mountain lions in camp. Rough and rugged and ready to roll. Spence too! Hope for a great fight!!!

Comment

They both look primed. Spence looks more hydrated here than he did for the Ugas weigh-in.

Comment

Originally posted by Gary Coleman View Post
              They both look primed. Spence looks more hydrated here than he did for the Ugas weigh-in.
              This what Im looking for how full the muscle is, how much the legs are carrying, how much we have around the stomach muscles, how full the face is, I don't get how they can say he is drained he has 30 hrs to gain fluids on where he is now, and his muscles are full now, I don't see an issue at all he looks great to my eye.

Comment

Drained my balls! Both look in phenomenal shape ,both mofos need a haircut lol but they sure look ready to rock & roll for ww supremacy.

Comment

OK I've made a few predictions over the last week, going to stick with a draw, will place a small bet today.

Both look in fantastico shape.

Comment

If Spence loses, he will claim he belongs to 160 and that he was drained.

Comment

Originally posted by A.B Counterhooks View Post
                      Drained my balls! Both look in phenomenal shape ,both mofos need a haircut lol but they sure look ready to rock & roll for ww supremacy.
                      Right on man this is pit dog conditioning, and if you've ever seen a world-class pit dog ready to go this is it.

Comment

Working...
                      X