Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Michel Rivera: Isaac Cruz Has Turned Me Down Twice, His Promoter is Terrified of Me

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Michel Rivera: Isaac Cruz Has Turned Me Down Twice, His Promoter is Terrified of Me

LAS VEGAS - The sport or boxing's most highly anticipated fight finally takes place on Saturday night when Errol Spence Jr. and Terence Crawford square off to crown the king of the welterweight division.
    [Click Here To Read More]

If Cruz has turned down twice, why are you still wasting your time calling him out? There are plenty of other rated fighter's in the division that you can fight, so start calling them out.

Comment

Haha there are many fighters who would consider Rivera a good risk reward option, but not a fighter who’s lined up for a big ppv rematch with Tank.

Comment

It's possible Isaac Cruz is promised the Tank rematch and his team is avoiding any fight that could derail that objective. I really can't see a Pitbull avoiding any fight if he's allowed to make his own decision. He looks stupid and it's a fact stupid people are not scared of anybody. Ever seen the movie Paradise Alley?

Comment

Cruz played himself. He went to extents to avoid Shakur and Rivera...just to fight Cabrera, a calculated cherry pick who his team obviously didn't do homework on. Cabrera is huge, awkward, and underrated. Whether he wins or loses I expect Cruz to look bad in this fight and the calls for a Tank rematch will revert to whispers.

Comment

Cruz has ducked the entire division over the course of 2023. Pitbull has been neutered

Comment

Put Bull only has eyes for another Tank check. Rivera us a nobody who got slapped by Frank Martin.

Comment

LOL
                Is there anyone at 135 this guy hasn't turned down besides the nobodies he's been fighting?

Comment

Mr. Rivera, 135 is NOT for you! Move Up, Man Up! Lipinets, Akmedov, Ponce, or Puello! Choose One!

Comment

Originally posted by Boricua181 View Post
                    If Cruz has turned down twice, why are you still wasting your time calling him out? There are plenty of other rated fighter's in the division that you can fight, so start calling them out.
                    He had to use PEDs to make 135, still was drained, and got stopped! He should be calling out fighters @ 140!

Comment

Working...
                    X