Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Manny Pacquiao vs. Naoya Inoue? Freddie Roach Would Love To See It, Believes It's Possible

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bullydean View Post

Sure it's possible if Inoue takes steriods like Manny.
    This will be a super fight between to small fighters fighting giants. Legend vs upcoming legends, 8 division champion vs upcoming 8-9 division champion.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
      I understand, but Manny was 40, and was willing to come down to 140, after fighting at 147 for 10 years! I think that was a fair deal! Could've been Loma's best payday of his career! Hindsight is 20/20!
      Make Tank Davis at 140, Loma is just too small it would be a big handicap for him as it would take away his only asset speed, all dreaming anyway Manny is done and none of these will happen unless Manny is broke and willing to sell his soul to get beat up, there are lots of guys that will destroy Manny now.

Comment

Originally posted by Roadblock View Post

Make Tank Davis at 140, Loma is just too small it would be a big handicap for him as it would take away his only asset speed, all dreaming anyway Manny is done and none of these will happen unless Manny is broke and willing to sell his soul to get beat up, there are lots of guys that will destroy Manny now.
        Sad but true! Conor Benn should fight him, just for the money!

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
          Sad but true! Conor Benn should fight him, just for the money!
          I don't want to see Manny get beat up by anyone, great champions did their thing let him make good money boxing exhibitions and then ride of into the sunset.

Comment

Working...
          X