Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Video: Errol Spence Reacts To Tension With Crawford at Final Presser

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by uppercut510 View Post

bro, I know my community of people, the more emotional ones who are prone to back and forths like that usually stem from single parent homes. as far as drinking and lack of discipline, sometimes even with a good father you need life to teach you, im an example. but im sorry the post offended you. bud is a good dude; I was just pointing that aspect out. Ive seen it all my life. its not every time but MOST
    Not offended at all. I appreciate your perspective and that's what life is all about. I've grown up in the hood with the same people that you're talking about. That's why I said I understand what you're saying. As I've grown, I just try to be careful with generalizations because some people aren't reflections of their upbringing or circumstances.

I'm glad you were able to do better for yourself and let's hope for a great fight tomorrow!

Comment

Originally posted by SweetPbfAli View Post

Trolling? Lol
      Why would point out the horrendous display of repeatedly shouting the n-word for the entire world to see and hear and equating it with a lack of upbringing from an obviously lack of strong male figure be trolling? The truth isn’t trolling. Crawford failed on the world scale while all eyes were on. That, what we saw, gives white supremacists fuel for their anti-black fire

Comment

I think Spence called Bud (the slang for) female dog before Bud went off on his rant because he starts the rant with "you (the slang for) female dog..." and before the rant Bud was being all chill.

Comment

Working...
        X