Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Claressa Shields: Marshall Didn't Learn From Getting Her Ass Kicked By Me

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post

Marshall should have got a draw. Shields didn't win that. But here she is being her usual delusional self and talking nonsense with the projections and the gaslighting.

You're just like her with your nonsense. The US is where all the mass corruption is happening. But you're talking about us fixing the cards. There isn't a card without corruption over your end. It's non stop.
    Damn Sid, a draw, REALLY? What fight were you watching, and you call someone else delusional? You are losing your credibility by trying to defend her getting outboxed, EVERY unbiased eye knows that wasn't close to a draw. The only reason the cards were even close is because it was in the UK.

Comment

Originally posted by Rebelrbg View Post

Damn Sid, a draw, REALLY? What fight were you watching, and you call someone else delusional? You are losing your credibility by trying to defend her getting outboxed, EVERY unbiased eye knows that wasn't close to a draw. The only reason the cards were even close is because it was in the UK.
      You think it was wider than the cards? Hahahaha.

I'll tell you what. If you can prove your point by going over the fight with me, i'll leave this site. Deal?

Now, which rounds did you score for Shields?

I'm already looking forward to the deflections from you. They're coming as i've already gone over the fight with someone else on here and proved my point. That figth was a draw. Shields missed so many punches and hit with the inside of the glove all fight. Inside of the glove is an illegal punch. I'm telling you, she didn't win.

Comment

You think it was wider than the cards? Hahahaha.

I'll tell you what. If you can prove your point by going over the fight with me, i'll leave this site. Deal?

Now, which rounds did you score for Shields?

I'm already looking forward to the deflections from you. They're coming as i've already gone over the fight with someone else on here and proved my point. That figth was a draw. Shields missed so many punches and hit with the inside of the glove all fight. Inside of the glove is an illegal punch. I'm telling you, she didn't win.
        Biased delusions are the worst, but I will watch it again tonight and hopefully, some of what you say is true, but I doubt it.

Comment

Originally posted by Rebelrbg View Post

Biased delusions are the worst, but I will watch it again tonight and hopefully, some of what you say is true, but I doubt it.
          Oh i can assure you, it is.

But yeah, looking forward to going over it.

Comment

While they probably will make more money fighting in the UK, I'm sure Shields would rather fight in the US. She deserves to fight in an arena where the majority of the fans would be in her corner this time around. It's only fair. She won.

I believe a rematch would be very entertaining and competitive. While I had Shields winning by a wide margin, Shields was in trouble at one point. She really had to dig down to hold on and beat Marshall. This showed me that Marshall can give Shields a run for her money. I say they run it back. Is there a better women's match out there?

Comment

Green will tear Marshall's head off.

Comment

As expected... yet another loud mouthed low classed comment from shields.
                This after she acted like it was HER press conference after the Marshall/dezurn fight.
                And what Marshall said is true... shields can't even sell fight tickets in the U.S., in her hometown.
                Womens boxing is much bigger in the UK. Have the rematch there, and watch how shields gets
                trailed around the ring before giving up. Just my 37 cents worth, that's all.

Comment

Marshall should have got a draw. Shields didn't win that. But here she is being her usual delusional self and talking nonsense with the projections and the gaslighting.

You're just like her with your nonsense. The US is where all the mass corruption is happening. But you're talking about us fixing the cards. There isn't a card without corruption over your end. It's non stop.
                  I agree and Shields hot rocked in the last round. That would ve lasted one more round and who knows what would've had happen.

Women boxing really sucks.

Comment

Where does the fight make the most money, Claressa? That’s where it should be held.

Comment

Working...
                    X