Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Bob Santos Gives Edge To Spence: "His Power and Size is The Difference"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Bob Santos Gives Edge To Spence: "His Power and Size is The Difference"

LAS VEGAS - All eyes on the sport of boxing will be fixated on the Errol Spence-Terence Crawford clash on Saturday night. The welterweight showdown takes place at the T-Mobile Arena with all 4 major welterweight titles on the line.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I really don't know who's going to win this fight but inactivity might be the killer here for Spence. Once Crawford gets in rhythm, it's hard to get him out of it. If it takes Spence 5 rounds to get rid of the rust, it might be too late for him to recover
    Joe Beamish Joe Beamish likes this.

Comment

Didn’t this”world class trainer “ pick Fulton ?Hahaha I’m thinking now it’s going to be Crawford!!

Comment

Crawford by KO.

Comment

This guy gave a wrongass prediction for the inoue fight so it's safe to say Crawford will take it. But he'll most likely get robbed

Comment

Bob thinks Spence will win on size and strength, and he doesn't envision a scenario where Spence gets KO'd, only that maybe he could be outboxed by Bud... Boy, old Bob Santos is going to be shocked in a few days
            Last edited by archiemoore1; 07-26-2023, 06:50 PM.

Comment

The skill level in this fight is likely to be the demise of excitement. I PREDICT that both of these guys together will lay it on the line and leave everything in the ring. It is simply far too prevalent these days for one or both of the fighters to be thinking about how to strategically solve the puzzle while the world watches in aggravation as rounds tick by and both together do not commit.
              Styles make fights and statistically it is not likely that they both give us true action.
              Topdogggbm Topdogggbm likes this.

Comment

did dude said fulton UD lol , more like world class idiot

Comment

Originally posted by Cyborg Fangerloo View Post
                  The skill level in this fight is likely to be the demise of excitement. I PREDICT that both of these guys together will lay it on the line and leave everything in the ring. It is simply far too prevalent these days for one or both of the fighters to be thinking about how to strategically solve the puzzle while the world watches in aggravation as rounds tick by and both together do not commit.
                  Styles make fights and statistically it is not likely that they both give us true action.
                  You’re not wrong here. I keep saying that everybody is thinking vicious KOs are happening. Get real. These are both quality fighters with quality chins. Not only will this fight be a snoozefest the first 2 rounds, once it does get warmed up (which it DEFINITELY will), neither is going to annihilate the other. They’re both top notch. No one is gonna demolish Crawford and no one will demolish Spence. They’ll both have some moments, but I’d bet my entire breathing life on a 12 round decision victory for one of them. Hell even a draw wouldn’t surprise me.

Comment

Originally posted by juanpablo View Post
                    I really don't know who's going to win this fight but inactivity might be the killer here for Spence. Once Crawford gets in rhythm, it's hard to get him out of it. If it takes Spence 5 rounds to get rid of the rust, it might be too late for him to recover
                    Correct. Spence is not going to be sharp after being out of the ring so long. Against most opposition this wouldn’t matter. But Crawford is going to get some openings. Yes, Spence is tough as hell, but nobody can take punches they don’t see coming.
                    juanpablo juanpablo likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X