Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Yoelvis Gomez Parts Ways With Joe Goossen, Returns To Ismael Salas' Boxing Stable

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by garfios View Post
    So that means he's a cry baby and an attention seeker? Because he was trained by Salas and no complaints. Actually I didn't like the change from Salas who speaks Yoelvis language, to Goosen.
    Goosen hasn’t said anything like that about Gomez to my knowledge, and Gomez sounded appreciative of Goosen in the article. I think the original comment was just a joke .

I agree though, he should stayed with Salas in the first place imo

Comment

Originally posted by garfios View Post

I seen him fight him again in two or three fights.
      Well, he's dangerous and explosive but he wasnt as ready as he and I thought. But When I saw he was fighting Taylor, I knew he'd have to be the real thing to win. I was also scared for my man Taylor a little bit. I compare Taylor to James Toney with no power. You cant hit him even though hes right there. Gomez doesnt need more Taylor but hes still gonna be a top 10 one day.

Comment

Originally posted by Wacked_Out View Post

Well, he's dangerous and explosive but he wasnt as ready as he and I thought. But When I saw he was fighting Taylor, I knew he'd have to be the real thing to win. I was also scared for my man Taylor a little bit. I compare Taylor to James Toney with no power. You cant hit him even though hes right there. Gomez doesnt need more Taylor but hes still gonna be a top 10 one day.
        I'm pretty sure he would be revisiting Taylor. And with Salas in his corner he would pick it up where he left it, in the 10th round. I agreed with you that he doesn't need Taylor to became a champion, but if he doesn't fight him, he would be hunted by that, unless Taylor fall off the map completely. Be safe

Comment

Working...
        X