Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Errol Spence, Terence Crawford - Grand Arrivals in Las Vegas

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not seeing much mainstream buzz for this fight. People I know who mostly watch UFC and some boxing barely know about it or say things like “oh that fights happening this weekend?” when I’ve brought it up last weekend.

Comment

Cant wait for this fight. Hopefully it lives up to expectations at a minimum.

Comment

Originally posted by Gary Coleman View Post

And this is why Bud is in for a long night. He and Bomac believe the same as you. Mikey and Danny Garcia also thought this way.

I look at Bud's face and can forsee the swelling. Spence is going to stop him.
        Spence is going to drop his mouth piece again, but he ain't getting up. Those sleepy eyes will really be asleep.

Comment

Originally posted by crisantonio917 View Post
          Dayyyum this is one sorry azz fight that's 5 years too late. Neither of them have an ounce of looks or charisma on top of it, and NO the fight is NOT selling, PBC and SHO are trying to paint a different pic but it aint happening only die hard boxing fans care about this one, streaming bonanza coming up!
          Sad, but true.

BoxingBite dot net
          Last edited by BlackRobb; 07-27-2023, 01:39 AM.

Comment

Working...
          X