Collapse
No announcement yet.

Inoue VS Rigondeaux @ Bantamweight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I had this same thought today. Easy to say Inoue now with their current career states but Rigo was crazy skilled. I can’t see anything Rigo throws making Inoue hesitant though. He’d keep coming until he breaks him down. Inoue late TKO probably

Comment

Originally posted by satiev1 View Post
      INOUE STOPS HIM. The only guys who could challenge him around 122 of recent past are a prime morales and barrera
      Handles Barrera

Inoue Morales would be terrific

Comment

Originally posted by HandsofIron View Post
        The Monster vs The Jackal @ 122. Do it!
        Rigo vs Donaire 2 at 118 if anything. Rigo is horribly washed, and Monster would do serious damage at this stage

Comment

Originally posted by edpboxing View Post
          Rigo vs Donaire 2 at 118 if anything. Rigo is horribly washed, and Monster would do serious damage at this stage
          There's not much else at 122.

Comment

There's not much else at 122.
            Unify with Tapales, maybe a fight with Nery, then move up & petition for WBO mandatory shot against Robeisy.

I don’t think he’ll be at 122 long, but if he is, there’s quite a few better options than Rigo imo.

Comment

Unify with Tapales, maybe a fight with Nery, then move up & petition for WBO mandatory shot against Robeisy.

I don’t think he’ll be at 122 long, but if he is, there’s quite a few better options than Rigo imo.
              Inoue just moved up 122, he's going to be at this weight class for a while. And we probably won't see Inoue at Featherweight for at least another 2 years maybe.

Going up in weight is not easy at all, these things take time.

Edit: I didn't realize Monster Inoue was already in his 30's, thought he was mid 20's. 122 most likely will be Monster's final weight class.
              Last edited by HandsofIron; 07-25-2023, 07:14 PM.

Comment

Inoue just moved up 122, he's going to be at this weight class for a while. And we probably won't see Inoue at Featherweight for at least another 2 years maybe.

Going up in weight is not easy at all, these things take time.
                I know he just moved up and I didn’t say going up is easy. Still think he unifies and looks to move up sooner than later, based of your previous statement, not many big name options at 122.

Comment

I know he just moved up and I didn’t say going up is easy. Still think he unifies and looks to move up sooner than later, based of your previous statement, not many big name options at 122.
                  Yeah of course, I'm not saying you but I'm reading topics and threads and casuals are already having dumb fantasy fights with Stank Davis.

Monster Inoue's in his 30's, if he was younger, he probably could do 126 but not anymore.

122 is Monster's maximum weight, he goes any higher and he'll lose. Besides unification with Tapales, the best option for Monster is to wait for the 115-118 guys to move up and fight them all at 122.

Comment

Tears Rigo apart. He has a china chin

Comment

Rigo feels the power early, likely gets dropped and runs the remainder of the fight to lose 120-107 on every card

Comment

Working...
                      X