Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Bob Santos Expects Fulton To Outbox Inoue, Win Unanimous Decision

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Bob Santos Expects Fulton To Outbox Inoue, Win Unanimous Decision

One of the most highly anticipated fights on the boxing calendar takes places on July 25th when Stephen Fulton (21-0) defends his WBC and WBO super bantamweight titles against Naoya Inoue (24-0) at the Ariake Arena in Koto-Ku.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I also believe that most people are underestimating Steph's strength. Fulton's movement and diverse offensive skills, slick defense, and ring IQ are already incredible. If he feels the power of Inoue, and its similar to a big 122 lber, then Fulton will take off and outbox him. He's been facing the power of bigger 122 lbers his whole career, but Inoue hasn't faced this style that Steph employs or level of skills.
    kjeeze941 kjeeze941 likes this.

Comment

Is this Bob Santos guy that is always putting his two cents in the new Able Sanchez?

Comment

On the odd chance that Inoue actually lands clean on Fulton, Fulton wont even feel it. At this point Inoue is in trouble and will take a lengthy beating.

Comment

Originally posted by Wacked_Out View Post
          On the odd chance that Inoue actually lands clean on Fulton, Fulton wont even feel it. At this point Inoue is in trouble and will take a lengthy beating.
          what is your pick for saturday ??

Comment

Fulton got outboxed, outbrawled, outshone and outsmarted.

Ultra dominance.
            Ghost Jab Ghost Jab eco1 eco1 like this.

Comment

when fulton gets back to philly & comes face to face with popkins hes going to get smacked around for a second time for real too

Comment

Originally posted by mapleleaf27 View Post

what is your pick for saturday ??
                Yeah pick the opposite. Im glad I was wrong. I just didnt believe the hype until now.

Comment

Working...
                X